AP SSA Syllabus 2015
AP SSA Syllabus for SO & ASO are Available here. Candidates those who are seeking for the AP SSA Syllabus can download AP SSA SO ASO Syllabus here. AP Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan released a recruitment notification on 13th August. Huge number of intersted candidates are applied to the AP SSA Exam 2015. Candidates who applied are preparing for the exam. For better preparation candidates need to check the latest AP SSA SO ASO Exam Pattern & AP SSA Syllabus. Here we are providing AP SSA Syllabus, So candidates who are preparing can download AP SSA SO ASO Syllabus & Exam Pattern here.
AP Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Syllabus
AP SSA Official has informed to all the Project Officers in the State that SSA officials has decided to prepare a panel to fill up the present and future vacancies of Sectoral and Asst. Sectoral Officers in the District Project Offices of SSA. In this subject Sectoral and Asst.Sectoral Officers Recruitment 2015 Notification has been issued by the State Project Office, SSA, Andhra Pradesh for this year. Here we are providing the complete information regarding AP SSA Exam 2015: AP SSA Syllabus, AP SSA SO ASO Exam Pattern, AP SSA Answer Key etc.
Andhra Pradesh Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) is Government of India’s flagship program for achievement of Universalization of Elementary Education (UEE) in a time bound manner. It was mandated by 86th amendment to the Constitution of India making free and compulsory Education to the Children of 6-14 years age group, a Fundamental Right. It has recently released the recruitment notification to fill Sectoral & Asst Sectoral Officer Posts in various District Project offices in Andhra Pradesh. Aspirants who wish to work in Andhra Pradesh Government may apply for these posts released under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan AP Recruitment 2015 on or before 2nd September 2015.
AP SSA SO ASO Exam Pattern
AP Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Exam Pattern is as follows:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test.
AP Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Exam Pattern
- Written test for 85 marks and Interview for 15 marks will be conducted.
- The questions in written test will be both objective and descriptive.
- The Duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- Centre of examination, date and time will be intimated in the Hall Ticket.
- A Skill test will be conducted for 50 marks to the candidates who apply for the post of Assistant Programme Officer and Assistant Statistical Officer in addition to written test and interview.
AP SSA SO ASO Syllabus
Download RRB SSA SO ASO Syllabus for Written Test
- Aptitude / reasoning (verbal, non-verb(1).
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Programmes – objectives, interventions etc., Educational and Quality
- Indicators and issues, curriculum, assessment and evaluation procedures etc.
- Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation.
- The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act, 2009
- Role of School Management Committees in School Development.
- Management, Roles and Responsibilities etc.
Managerial and Leadership skills.
- Educational Management Structure in the State.
Educational Institutions at State and National level – Action research & small scale research.
- Roles and responsibilities of teachers, people participation
Other issues related to School Education.