AP Veterinary Assistant Syllabus is available here to Download at Free of Cost. Aspirants who have applied for the Veterinary Asst Jobs in Animal Husbandry Department can find the AP Pashu Mitras Syllabus & Exam Pattern in this article. Check AP Animal Husbandry Dept Study Material & Previous Papers, Exam Dates for Veterinary Asst & Paramedical Posts @ srikakulam.ap.gov.in
AP Pashu Mitras Syllabus
Job Aspirants who are waiting for Government Jobs in AP may be heard about the Latest AP Pashu Mitras Recruitment. Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Department is a Veterinary Department established by the Government of AP to provide Veterinary Aid to the needy farmers has recently issued a notification for 494 Veterinary Assistant & Paramedical Jobs in the Month of September 2016. And it has also scheduled to Conduct the Examination as soon as possible. So Job Aspirants who are searching for Latest Government Jobs in AP may already have applied for this recruitment. Now this is the Time for the Exam Preparation. As AP Government is providing so many facilities to the State Government Employees, definitely there will be a great competition to get this job. So Perfect Preparation is very Necessary to get through the Written Exam conducted for Veterinary Assistant Jobs in Animal Husbandry Dept of AP.
In Preparation for the Exam, Syllabus plays an important role. As the AP Veterinary Assistant Syllabus is very important to prepare for the exam so many aspirants may be searching for the Andhra Pradesh Pashu Mitras Syllabus. Because if the candidates got the idea about the topics covered in the exam, then it is easy for them to qualify in the Selection process. To help those Job Seekers, here we are providing the Complete AP Veterinary Asst Surgeon & Paramedical Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Aspirants are advised to read the article carefully and have a look at the AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinarian Syllabus. If anyone can not be able to apply for the Veterinary Asst Jobs till now, they can apply on or before October 2016 at official website srikakulam.ap.gov.in. Candidates can also get the New Syllabus for all the Government Jobs on our website the www.recruitment.guru
Selection Process for Veterinary Asst Jobs in Animal Husbandry Dept of AP
Andhra Pradesh Government will select the Applicant based on their Performance below tests
- Written Test.
AP Veterinary Assistant Exam Pattern 2016
The Written Test Conducted for the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon and Paramedical Posts is an OMR based Objective Type Test consists of Multiple Choice Questions from various Subjects. Applicants should Answer all the Questions. There is No Choice in the Exam. By knowing the Exam Patten along with the AP Veterinary Assistant Syllabus you will know the questions asked from each Topic. AP Animal Husbandry Departement has not yet released the official Syllabus and Exam Pattern of Veterinarian. But for the Reference of the Applicants here we have given the Exam Pattern and Syllabus based on Previous year Question Paper.
|S. No||Exam Type||Paper||Subjects|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies|
|3.||Paper II||Veterinery Science|
Brief Details of AP Pashu Mitras Veterinary Asst Recruitment 2016
Organization Name: Animal Husbandry Department.
Post Name: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon.
No of vacancies: 494 Posts.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Last Date: October 2016.
Official website: srikakulam.ap.gov.in
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Download AP Veterinary Assistant Syllabus 2016 Pdf @ srikakulam.ap.gov.in
AP Veterinary Assitant Written Exam Consists of Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions from various Subjects. Here we are giving the related Subjects that will be covered in the AP Pashu Mitras Veterinary Asst Surgeon Written Test are Mentioned below. Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Dept will cover all these subjects in the exam.
AP Animal Husbandry Dept Syllabus – General Studies/General Abilities
- Current affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard).
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Andhra Pradesh.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Andhra Pradesh.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh with special emphasis on Andhra Pradesh Statehood Movement and formation of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Policies of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Andhra Pradesh.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
AP Veterinarian Syllabus for Veterinary Science
- Basics in Veterinary Anatomy & Physiology.
- Livestock Management.
- Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry.
- Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology and Pharmacology.
- Animal Nutrition.
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Animal Breeding and Genetics.
- Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology.
- Livestock Products Technology.
- Veterinary Extension & Animal Husbandry.