BSF HC Syllabus along with test pattern are available here. Find the Border Security Force SI HC Test pattern, previous papers. Visit this page to get the details of exam date, Selection process etc. Download BSF ASI Steno Syllabus along with last 10 year solved papers.
BSF HC Syllabus 2016
People who are looking for BSF Syllabus 2016 can get the full details of HC SI jobs and syllabus on this page. Here we are providing the completed information about BSF HC SI CT Syllabus along with exam pattern. There will be a huge competition for these BSF HC SI CT Recruitment. Hence candidates need to prepare well to achieve their goals and get a good score in the written test. For that purpose, we are providing the complete syllabus. In this article, we are also providing previous papers for the best preparation process. So the aspirants can go through the previous papers before appearing the exam. We are providing sample papers along with the explanations.
BSF HC SI Jobs
Border Security Force (BSF) 2016 has recently announced the notification for 176 HC SI CT Posts at its official website. So the people who are interested in Central government jobs can use this BSF Recruitment 2016 opportunity and apply before the last date. Candidates are advised to download the recruitment notification and verify the details like educational Qualification, Age Limit, and Selection process etc. Below we update the Exam pattern and BSF HC SI CT Syllabus of Border Security Force recruitment according to the recruitment notification. Click Here For Latest Employment News.
After completion of the recruitment process, candidates need to appear in the Written Test conducted by the BSF Board. For that, the eligible candidates must download the Admit card from the official website. The Admit card is a mandatory document to the candidates to appear in the written test. The Activation link of BSF Test Admit Card will be uploaded on this page after released by the BSF Board.
Border Security Force HC SI Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern may include the details like exam date, venue, no of questions and marks allocated for each question. The expected exam pattern is tabulated on this page for the guidance of the candidates.
- It is an Objective paper consisting of multiple choice questions.
Download BSF ASI Steno Syllabus & BSF HC Syllabus pdf
- Correct of sentences in English,
- comprehension and writing ability.
- error recognition
- fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc)
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
- general awareness of the environment around him.
- current events.
- Economic scene.
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.
- Problem Solving.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Visual MeHC SIry.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series etc.
BSF HC Exam Syllabus – Brief Info
Organization Name: Boarder Security Force.
Post Name: various.
No of Vacancies: 176 Posts.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Job Location: India.
official website: http://www.bsf.nic.in/
Download BSF HC SI Syllabus 2016
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page to get the latest Border Security Force Exam syllabus and Exam pattern. Follow this page regularly and get the latest updates of Border Security Force.
BSF ASI Steno Syllabus 2015
BSF ASI Steno Syllabus are available here. Border Security Force released a recruitment Notification for the Posts Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno), Head Constable recently. A huge number of candidates were applied for the exam. Now the people who had applied are looking for the BSF ASI Steno Syllabus & BSF HC Syllabus. Candidates who are preparing for the Exam can download freely from recruitment.guru and prepare well for the Exam.
BSF ASI Steno Syllabus & HC (Ministerial) Syllabus
BSF decided to recruit Indian Citizen Male/Female for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable (Ministerial) in Border Security Force (BSF) . It Invites Application For The Recruitment Of 136 Posts Of Assistant Sub Inspector Steno & Head Constable Ministerial. Candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir. Here we enclosed the BSF ASI Steno Syllabus below. Download BSF ASI Steno Syllabus pdf and Exam Pattern freely.
Download BSF ASI Steno Syllabus & Selection Process
BSF ASI Steno Syllabus: The Selection Process For The Post Of BSF ASI teno & HC Ministerial Is Based On Two Phases Which Are Given Below..
(a) First Phase
- Written Examination
(b) Second Phase
- Physical Measurement (PST)
- Short Hand Test (only for ASI/Steno)
- Typing Speed Test (only for HC/Min)
- Documentation (Checking of Documents)
- Medical Examination.
BSF ASI & HC Exam Pattern
BSF ASI Steno Syllabus: The Exam Pattern For The Exam Of BSF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Is Given As Follow..
- The written test will be conducted on OMR basis.
- The time duration will be 01:40 hours (100 minutes).
- The written test will be of 100 marks.
- Written examination will consist of the following five parts:
- Cut off marks for written examination will be 35% for General and 33% for SC/ST candidate.
- The questions will be set both in Hindi and English. Candidates will have the option to answer either in Hindi or English.
|Part-I||Hindi/ English language||20 Marks|
|Part-II||General Intelligence||20 Marks|
|Part-III||Numerical Aptitude||20 Marks|
|Part-IV||Clerical Aptitude||20 Marks|
|Part-V||Basic Computer Knowledge||20 Marks|
Download BSF ASI Syllabus & BSF HC Syllabus pdf
Download BSF ASI Syllabus for Hindi (20 Marks)
Hindi/English language :
- Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested. Questions will be asked from error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
Download BSF ASI Syllabus & HC Syllabus for General Intelligence (20 Marks)
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual meHC SIry, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.
- The test will also include questions designed to test the candidates’ abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
Download BSF ASI Syllabus & HC Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc.
- These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline. This is topic is huge so applicants are advised to go through Newspaper daily and read good GK books and other notes.
Download BSF ASI Syllabus & HC Syllabus for Numerical Aptitude (20 Marks)
Numerical Aptitude :
- The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
Download BSF ASI Syllabus & HC Syllabus for Clerical Aptitude (20 Marks)
Clerical Aptitude :
- The questions in Clerical Aptitude will be set to test the candidate’s perceptual accuracy and aptitude. This is the ability to notice similarities and difference between the pairs of names and numbers.
- Questions in Clerical Aptitude will also assess in addition to perceptual accuracy and aptitude, ability to handle office routine work like filing, abbreviating, indexing, etc.
Download BSF ASI Syllabus & HC Syllabus for Basic Computer Knowledge (20 Marks)
Basic Computer Knowledge :
- Computer Fundamentals, Windows (MS-Windows), MS-Office : Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet (MS-Excel), Presentation Knowledge (MS-Power Point), MS Access and Usage of Internet Services available on Internet, Communication Technology, Networking Concepts.
PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT (PST)
Physical standards laid down for the post of ASI/Steno & HC/Min are –
For all candidates except the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes.
- Male Candidates 165 cms
- Female Candidates 155 cms
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes categories.
- (not applicable for female candidates)
(a) Gen/SC 77 cms ,ST 76 cms
(a) Gen/SC 82 cms ,ST 81 cms
SHORTHAND/ TYPING SPEED TEST
BSF ASI Steno Syllabus:
|Shorthand Speed for ASI/Steno||Shorthand @ 80 words per minute in English OR in Hindi for 10 minutes. Transcription of dictation in English in 50 minutes on computer OR transcription of dictation in Hindi in 65 minutes on computer.|
|Typing Speed for HC (Min)||Typing @ 35 words per minute in English OR @ 30words per minute in Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH in English/ 9000 KDPH in Hindi with average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer. Time- 10minutes|