GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus
GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus 2016 for the aspirants who are preparing for Gitam Admission Test is available here. Candidates who are going to attend the GAT Exam, need to prepare thoroughly by following the Exam Pattern and GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus. Our site recruitment.guru is providing GITAM University UGTP Syllabus & GITAM GAT UGTP Exam Pattern. GAT UGTP Syllabus & Exam Pattern is given below for the guidance of the candidates. Students can follow the GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus & Exam Pattern to start their preparation. The direct Link for Gitam Admission Test UGTP Syllabus is given below. Candidates can download the GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus pdf from links enclosed below.
Aspirants can check our website recruitment.guru for more details regarding GITAM GAT Syllabus for PGT, PGP, GITAM GAT Admit Cards, GITAM GAT Previous Papers, GAT Results, etc.
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) also known as GITAM University is an educational institution in India. It was previously known as GITAM College, affiliated to Andhra University. Established in 1980, it was conferred the status of deemed university in 2007. GITAM University is a premier educational institution in the country having 32 years of track record in teaching and research of global standards. The university has three campuses – its main campus at Visakhapatnam spreads over 100 acres, and the other two campuses are at Hyderabad and Bangalore. The university offers 123 programmes at UG, PG and Doctoral levels in diverse disciplines in Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy, Science, Medicine, Management, International Business, Law and Humanities. The University has turned into one of the biggest Universities in India with 1100 committed faculty members, 1200 research scholars, over 17,000 regular students and more than 30,000 distance learners. GITAM University has been ranked ’15’in Yahoo’s Top 50 Engineering Colleges. GITAM has an institutional CGPA of 3.20/4.0 and hence has been accorded an A grade by NAAC.
About GAT Entrance Exam
Admission to GITAM is done through the university entrance exam GAT (GITAM Admission Test), a computer based online test for admission into Engineering, Architecture, & Pharmacy Programmes. GAT is held across the main cities in India. GAT is one of the most competitive exams in South India. Based on the ranks achieved, admissions are given in Visakhapatnam campus and Hyderabad campus. Admissions to other institutes are done through their entrance exams like GSAT for GITAM Institute of Science, GLAT for the School of Law, etc. For more details about the GAT Entrance Exam visit the official website www.gitam.edu.
GITAM UGTP Exam Pattern for GAT 2016
GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus is provided below. Gitam University UGTP Exam Pattern for GAT Entrance exam is given here. Aspirants can check the Exam Pattern to manage their time accordingly in the Exam.
The details of Admission Test GAT (UGTP) are given below:-
- All questions are of Objective type (Multiple choice questions).
- The test consists of three sections: Mathematics / Biology, Physics, Chemistry.
- Each question has four options out of which one is correct.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks.
- 1 mark will be deducted from the score for each wrong answer.
- The unanswered questions will receive nill marks.
- The duration of the test is 2 hours.
The Exam Pattern is as follows:
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|A||Mathematics / Biology||40||120||2 Hours
Gitam Admission Test (GAT) Syllabus 2016
Gitam Admission Test Syllabus 2016 is provided here. Students can follow the GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus and prepare thoroughly for the GAT Exam. The Subjects for GAT UGTP exam are
- Mathematics / Biology.
GITAM GAT Mathematics Syllabus
GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus for Mathematics is given here. Students can check the detailed syllabus from the Pdf enclosed below.
- Sets, Relations and Functions.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Mathematical Reasoning.
- Quadratic equations & Theory of equations.
- Theory of equations.
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications.
- Sequences and Series.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Vector algebra.
- Three-dimensional geometry.
- Properties of triangles.
- Complex numbers.
- Limits, Continuity and Differentiability (LCD).
- Applications of derivatives.
- Indefinite Integration.
- Applications of integrals.
- Co-ordinate geometry.
- Straight lines.
- Parabola, ellipse, hyperbola and polar co-ordinates.
- Differential equations.
- Probabilities, random variables & distributions and statistics.
GITAM GAT Physics Syllabus
GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus for Physics is given here. Students can check the detailed syllabus from the Pdf enclosed below.
- Units and Dimensions.
- Elements of vectors.
- Centre of mass.
- Rotatory motion.
- Surface tension.
- Fluid mechanics.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Kinetic theory of gases.
- Simple harmonic motion.
- Wave motion.
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments.
- Wave optics.
- Electrostatics and capacitors.
- Current electricity.
- CR circuits (DC Only).
- Electromagnetic induction and ac circuits.
- Dual nature of matter and radiation.
- Atoms and Nuclei.
- Semiconductor devices and Communication systems.
GITAM GAT Chemistry Syllabus
GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus for Chemistry is given here. Students can check the detailed syllabus from the Pdf enclosed below.
- Atomic structure.
- Nuclear chemistry.
- Chemical bonding.
- Classification of elements and periodicity of properties.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Alkali and alkaline earth metals.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Chemical thermodynamics.
- Ionic equilibrium.
- Chemical equilibrium.
- Solid state.
- Surface chemistry.
- Chemical kinetics.
- Group 13 elements.
- Group 14 elements.
- Group 18 elements (zero group elements).
- Group 15 elements (v a group elements).
- Group 16 elements (vi group elements).
- Group 17 elements (vii a group elements).
- Transition elements.
- Coordination compounds.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Principles of qualitative analysis.
- Organic chemistry.
- Aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Alcohols, phenols and ethers.
- Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Practical organic chemistry.
- Carbohydrates, amino acids and proteins, vitamins & nucleic acids.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Environmental chemistry.
GITAM GAT Biology Syllabus
GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus for Biology is given here. Students can check the detailed syllabus from the Pdf enclosed below.
- Diversity in the living world.
- External morphology.
- Internal Morphology.
- Cell Biology.
- Plant Taxonomy.
- Human welfare.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
- Plant Physiology.
- Animal Classification.
- Structural Organisation in Animals.
- Human Physiology-Digestive and Respiratory systems.
- Human Physiology-Circulatory and Excretory Systems.
- Human Physiology–Locomotion & Movement and Neuro-Endocrine System.
- Human Physiology – Reproduction.
- Human Health and Diseases.
- Ecology and Environment.
Details about Gitam Admission Test 2016
Name of the Organization: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM).
Application Mode: Online.
Location: Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, & Bangalore.
Last date for receipt of filled-in Applications: 02nd April 2016.
Official Website: www.gitam.edu
Direct Link for GITAM University UGTP Entrance Exam Syllabus