IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2015
IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus are here to download for the people who are preparing for the IDBI AM Exam. Recently IDBI Assistant Manager Exam has released. This is good news for the people who are looking for the Bank Jobs. Number of Candidates had applied for the Industrial development bank of India Exam. For the Applicants sake we are providing the IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus. IDBI AM Exam Syllabus is very important and very useful to the people who are preparing for the IDBI Assistant Manager Exam.
IdbI Bank Recruitment
IDBI is a multi national bank in banking, financial and insurance sectors. It releases recruitments gradually. Recently it released recruitment for assistant manager posts, there are total 500 assistant manager posts declared in this notification. Applicants who are seeking for manager jobs had applied for this recruitment and eagerly waiting for examination date. Recently IDBI Bank Announced the Exam Date also. IDBI is going to conduct an exam on 2nd August 2015. So, the Candidates who are preparing for the IDBI Assistant Manager Exam can get the IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus.
Download IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus pdf
- Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
Fundamental arithmetical operations:
- Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and Distance, Time and Work.
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere.
- Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Data Interpretation, Pie Chart, Bar graph/ diagrams, table etc.
- Verb, preposition, adverb, subject verb agreement, Error Correction/ recognition, tenses, sentences rearrangement, fill in the blanks with articles etc.
- Comprehension, answering questions based on unseen passage, vocabulary, synonyms and antonyms usage, vocabulary & grammar, Proficiency in the language.
- Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, Banking, General Science, and General Knowledge.
- Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, important dates, Current Science, Technology, and Sports & Culture & Banking Sector.
- Some questions from Marketing can come in the exam.
Get the Complete details in official website: www.idbi.com