KCET Syllabus 2016
KCET Syllabus 2016 for the aspirants who are preparing for Karnataka Common Entrance Test is available here. Candidates who are searching for the Karnataka CET Syllabus 2016 have reached the right place. Our site recruitment.guru is providing the detailed KCET Syllabus 2016. KCET Exam Pattern is also provided below for the guidance of candidates. The direct link for KCET 2016 Syllabus is given below. KCET Syllabus 2016 Pdf is also available for download at the bottom of the page.
For further updates regarding KCET Exam dates, KCET Syllabus 2016, KCET Previous Papers, Karnataka CET Hall Tickets, KCET Results, etc., bookmark our site and stay connected !!!
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
The KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) is the combined entrance exam held to get admissions for undergraduate engineering and management courses as made available under different colleges of the Karnataka State. The exam is organized every year by the KEA (Karnataka Examinations Authority) Bangalore in the months of April/ May respectively. KCET Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern is provided below for the guidance of the candidates. Applicants can visit the official website www.kea.kar.nic.in for more details.
Kar CET 2016 Exam Pattern
KCET Syllabus 2016 is provided below. Karnataka CET Exam Pattern 2016 is given here.
- The Common Entrance Test will be held on Two days in Four different sessions for four subjects.
- On the first day, the test will be conducted for Biology & Mathematics subjects in two sessions.
- Next day test will be conducted for Physics & Chemistry subjects in two sessions as per the date and time notified.
- Each paper / subject will be conducted for 60 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 80 minutes for each paper.
- The question paper will be based on objective type questions having multiple choice questions carrying 1 mark each.
- There is no negative marking in the test.
* NOTE: There will be a marking criteria test in the Kannada language. For more details visit the official website.
Karnataka CET Syllabus 2016
KCET Syllabus 2016 for the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics is provided here.
KCET Physics Syllabus 2016
- Physical World & Measurement
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Practical Oriented questions
- Oscillations & Waves
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body
- Work, Energy & Power
- Laws of Motion
KCET Chemistry Syllabus 2016
- Redox Reactions
- Organic Chemistry: some basic Principles and Techniques
- Some p-Block Elements
- S-Block Elements
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Structure of Atom
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Practical Oriented Questions
- Environmental Chemistry
KCET Mathematics Syllabus 2016
- Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry.
- Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry.
- Differential calculus.
- Integral calculus.
- Ordinary Differential Equations.
- Linear Programming.
Details about Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2016
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
Name of the Exam: KCET 2016.
Official Website: www.kea.kar.nic.in
Direct link for Karnataka CET Syllabus 2016