KPSC Audit Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern is provided on this page for download along with the Karnataka PSC Assistant Controller Previous Papers. Check the KPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification and apply online at the official website i.e kpsc.kar.nic.in before the last date of application.
Check the link given below for more Govt Exams Syllabi:
KPSC Audit Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
The KPSC Assistant Controller Syllabus & Exam Pattern is available here for download. Check the KPSC Audit Officer Exam Pattern & Previous Year Question Papers given in our website and prepare for the exam.
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has released an advertisement inviting applications from eligible candidates for Assistant Controller Group A & Audit Officer Group B Posts. There are nearly 162 vacancies according to the Latest Employment News. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree in a relevant field from a recognized University are eligible to apply. Suitable aspirants who are interested in Karnataka Government Jobs can apply for these posts in online mode before the last date. The KPSC Online Application Submission last date is on 15th April 2016.
Candidates who have applied for these posts will be searching for the KPSC Audit Officer Syllabus & Karnataka Assistant Controller Exam Pattern. We are providing the KPSC Assistant Controller Syllabus & KPSC Audit Officer Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The KPSC Audit Officer Syllabus pdf is available for download from the link given below. Candidates can check the official website to get KPSC Audit Officer Group B Syllabus & Test Pattern to start their preparation.
Aspirants can check our recruitment.guru website for more updates regarding the KPSC Recruitment 2016, KPSC Exam Important Dates, KPSC Audit Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern, KPSC Audit Officer & Asst Controller Previous Papers etc.
KPSC Audit Officer & Assistant Controller Prelims Exam Pattern
- The Exam is of Objective type and consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Exam consist of 2 papers.
- Both Papers are compulsory.
- The Question Papers will be set both in Kannada and English Languages.
- The Exam Standard shall be of Degree level.
- Paper I is conducted for 150 Marks.
- Paper II is conducted for 300 Marks.
- Each paper will be held for 2 Hours Duration.
|Paper I||General Studies||150||2 hours||Compulsory|
|Paper II||Commerce & Management||300||2 hours||Compulsory|
Karnataka Group A & B State Audit & Accounts Dept Mains Exam Pattern
|III||General Studies||300||3 Hours|
|IV||General Studies||300||3 Hours|
|V||Financial Accounting, Management & Analysis||300||3 Hours|
|VI||Principles of Management, Organization Behavior, Training & Development||300||3 Hours|
|VII||Corporate Finance, Business Economic & Taxation||300||3 Hours|
|VIII||Principles and Practice of Auditing, Computer Concepts & e-Commerce||300||3 Hours|
Karnataka AO Prelims Exam Syllabus 2016
KPSC Syllabus for General Studies Paper-I
- General Science.
- National and International importance.
- Current events of State.
- Indian Polity and Economics.
- History of India.
- Indian National Movement.
- World Geography.
- General Mental Ability etc.
KPSC Syllabus for Commerce & Management Paper-II
- Accounting, Auditing, and Taxation.
- Organization Theory.
- Business, Finance, and Financial Institutions.
- Industrial Relations.
- Organisational Behaviour & Management Concepts.
- Economic Environment.
- Organisational Design.
- Quantitative Methods.
- Marketing Management.
- Production and Materials Management.
- Investment Decision.
- Financial Management.
- Working Capital management.
- Financing Decision.
- Human Resource Management.
- Income Determination and Distribution.
Karnataka PSC Mains Asst Controller Syllabus for Mains – Kannada Language
- Comprehension of given Passages.
- Usage of Words.
- Precise Writing.
- Short Essay.
- Translation from English to Kannada etc.
KPSC Mains Syllabus for Audit Officer
- Comprehension of given passages.
- Usage of Words.
- Communication Skills.
- Precise writing.
- Short Essay.
- Vocabulary etc.
KPSC Audit Officer Syllabus for Paper III – (General Studies I)
- Modern History of India & Indian culture
- History and Culture of Karnataka.
- National and International Importance.
- Current Events of State.
- Statistical Analysis, Graph, and Diagrams, etc.
KPSC Assistant Controller Group A Syllabus for Paper IV – (General Studies II)
- Indian Polity.
- Karnataka State Polity.
- Indian Economy and Geography of India.
- Karnataka Economy and India.
- The Role and Impact of Science and Technology in the development of Karnataka and India.
KPSC Audit Officer Syllabus for Financial Accounting, Management & Analysis
- Accounting Theory and Practice.
- Personal Financial Planning.
- Financial Management and Analysis.
- Financial Strategies.
- Advanced Management Accounting.
KPSC AO Syllabus for Paper-VI
- Principles of Management, Organization Behavior, Training & Development.
- Management Concepts and Theories.
- Human Resources Management.
- Inventory Management and Analysis.
- Organization and Behavior.
- Marketing Management.
- Training & Development.
- Entrepreneurship Development & Project Management.
KPSC Asst Controller Syllabus Paper-VII
- Corporate Finance.
- Business Law and Practice.
- Business Management.
- Business Economics.
- Advanced Business Taxation.
KPSC Audit Officer Syllabus for Paper-VIII
- Principles and Practice of Auditing.
- Computer Fundamental Concepts.
- Management Information Systems.
Click on the link given below to download KPSC Syllabus pdf:
Download KPSC Syllabus for Assistant Controller Group A 2016
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Audit Officer & Assistant Controller.
No of Posts: 162 KPSC Jobs.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Direct Link to Download Karnataka Group A & B Syllabus PDF