KPSC Asst Conservator of Forests Syllabus 2016 & Karnataka asst conservator Test pattern is available here. Applicants can find the Exam Date, venue and Exam solved Papers etc.
KPSC Asst Conservator of Forests Syllabus 2016
The KPSC asst conservator Test syllabus is here for Download. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment are now searching for the KPSC Asst Conservator of Forests Syllabus and Exam pattern as these are necessary for the candidates to make an exam preparation plan. Searched candidates can reach the right place for download it. Our website recruitment.guru gathered some valuable information related to the KPSC Asst Conservator of Forests recruitment and we update the information on this page. Applicants may follow this page and get the Info of KPSC Asst Forests Conservator recruitment.
Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification for 25 Asst Conservator Forestry posts and inviting online application from the interested candidates who are seeking for Karnataka Government Jobs. The applicants who have been waiting for the Karnataka Government Jobs may use this opportunity and apply before the last date. Before going to apply to this Karnataka asst Conservator of Forests recruitment, applicants are advised to download the recruitment notification and check the details like Educational Qualification, Age limit and selection process, application fee etc. The KPSC recruitment board will be going to publish the admit cards for the applied candidates soon after the closing date of application forms. The candidates who have applied have to download the admit card to appear in the written Exam conducted by the board. The KPSC Karnataka Asst Conservator Exam admit card activation link will be updated soon on this page on succeeding days. We will update the latest information on this page up to date according to the KPSC officials.
Karnataka PSC ACF Exam Pattern
The KPSC conservator Test Pattern is tabulated here. Candidates need to follow the Test pattern and check the details like Exam date, Exam Venue, Subject Name and Total no of Questions etc. The exam pattern is consists of two Stages Namely Preliminary Test Followed by the Mains Exam and Personal Interview. The applicants need to qualify in the Prelims exam to appear in the Mains.
|I||Objective Type||General Knowledge||100||2 Hours|
|II||Aptitude Test||100||2 Hours|
Mains Test Pattern
- Forestry paper I
- Forestry Paper II
Download KPSC Exam Syllabus 2016
General Knowledge Syllabus 2016
- Indian Economy.
- Indian History.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Civilization.
- Indian Constitution.
- Geography & Natural Resources.
- Indian Polity.
- Current Events – Regional, National & International.
- Art & Culture
- Science & Technology etc.
- Infrastructural Development.
Aptitude Syllabus 2016
- Time and Work.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Boats and Streams.
- Number Systems.
- Problems on Trains.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Data Interpretation.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Discounts etc.
- Number Ranking.
- Decision Making.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Alphabet Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Embedded Figures etc.
- One word substitutions
- Fill in the blanks.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Spot the error.
- Cloze passage.
- Comprehension passage.
Brief Info of Karnataka KPSC Exam Syllabus 2016
Organization Name: Karnataka public Service Commission.
Post Name: Asst Conservator of Forests.
No of Vacancies: 25.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Last Date: 08-07-2016.
Official website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Direct Link to Download KPSC Asst Conservator Syllabus 2016
Click on the below link for downloading the Karnataka PSC asst conservator Test Syllabus, and Exam Pattern. Press Ctrl +D to bookmark this page to get the latest KPSC recruitments and KPSC Asst Conservator of Forests Syllabus, KPSC Results etc.
KPSC Syllabus 2015
KPSC Syllabus: KPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification was released on 30th June 2015. Karnataka Public Service Commission has published this recruitment notification to fill 2484 Assistant/ First Division Assistant, Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant & Second Division Assistant (Backlog) Vacancies. A huge number of candidates were applied for this KPSC FDA Recruitment. The candidates who are preparing for the KPSC Exam can get the KPSC Syllabus from here. KPSC Syllabus is very important to the Applicants. Here for them we are providing KPSC FDA Syllabus, KPSC Junior Assistant syllabus, KPSC Second Division Assistant Syllabus or you can also get this from kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka Public Service commission
Karnataka Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Constitution of India on 18/05/1951. Karnataka PSC Makes appointments in accordance with the principles laid down by government of Karnataka to fill available vacancies in various departments under the Karnataka Public Service commission from time to time. Now it has come up with the KPSC Notification 2015 to recruit the eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant/ First Division Assistant, Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant & Second Division Assistant (Backlog).
KPSC FDA Syllabus
Kpsc exam mainly consists of 2 parts part A is the Preliminary Exam Part B is the Main Exam. KPSC prelims syllabus Consists of 2 papers Paper 1 & Paper 2.
KPSC Prelims Syllabus for FDA/SDA
KPSC Syllabus Paper I:
- Current events of National and International importance.
- Humanities – History of India – Emphasis shall be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on Indian national movement with special emphasis on Karnataka.
- World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on Karnataka.
- Indian Polity and economy, including the country’s political system, rural development, planning and economic reforms in India-sustainable development, poverty alleviation, demographics, social sector initiatives etc.,
KPSC Syllabus Paper II:
- Current events of State importance and important State Govt. programmes.
- General Science & Technology, Environment & Ecology – contemporary developments in science and technology, and their implications including matters of everyday observations and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline, general issues on Health, environmental ecology, biodiversity, and climate change- that do not require subject specialisation.
- General Mental Ability – Comprehension, Logical reasoning and Analytical ability, Decision making, problem solving, Basic innumeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude etc.,) and data interpretation ( Charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc., (class X / SSLC level).