KPSC Syllabus is available here. The Candidates who are searching for the Non Technical Group C Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern can use this information. All the Applicants who had applied for the Exam can Start Preparation for the Examination. We have provided the KPSC Non Technical Syllabus, Model Papers and Exam Pattern on our site. Therefore, for any information, the candidates can check this site.
The Karnataka Public Service Commission recently released recruitment notification to fill 156 vacant positions. Visit the KPSC Official Website for more details about the KPSC Group C Jobs. The candidates who wish to work with the Karnataka PSC Jobs have already applied and still applying through Online for the KPSC Recruitment 2016. Aspirants are requested to fill the Online Applications between 24th August 2016 to 22nd September 2016. Refer the KPSC Exam Official Notification once to check the eligibility and other relevant information.
Latest KPSC Recruitment notifications along with syllabus & exam papers are available here. The people who are looking for Karnataka public service commission jobs can get recent updates regarding Karnataka PSC jobs in this page. we update notifications, syllabus, previous papers, answer keys, cut off marks, results & materials according to kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification, Syllabus & Papers
Karnataka PSC IMV Jobs 2016 has released for 161 RTO & Inspector of Motor Vehicles posts. This is the latest Karnataka KPSC Recruitment. Karnataka Public Service Commission online application is available on kpsc.kar.nic.in till 5th March 2016.
KPSC job Vacancies Details:
Total number of Posts: 161
Job Designation: RTO & IMV.
KPSC Regional Transport Officer jobs: 11.
Karnataka PSC Inspector of Motor Vehicles jobs: 150.
Minimum age: 18 years.
Maximum Age: 35 years.
Education Qualification: 10th, degree
- Online registration starting date: 4th Feb 2016.
- submission last date: 4th March 2016.
- Last Date to Pay Fee: 5th March 2016
KPSC Accounts Assistant Syllabus is available for download along with the complete details about the Exam Pattern for KPSC Group C Jobs. The Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued the Karnataka PSC Group C Recruitment 2016 Notification for 2039 Group C Non Technical Jobs. Candidates can apply on the official website i.e kpsc.kar.nic.in before the last date of Karnataka PSC Online Application Submission. Various posts include Commercial Tax Inspector, Accountant, Co-operative Inspector, Accounts Assistant, Hostel Superintendent, First Grade Revenue Inspector, Bill Collector, Junior Accounts Assistant, etc. Check the Latest Karnataka Sarkari Naukri and apply before 1st April 2016.
Click on the link given below for more Government Exam Syllabus:
KPSC Accounts Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
Karnataka PSC Accounts Assistant Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern is provided here for download. Candidates can check the Karnataka PSC Group C Previous Year Question Papers presented on our website.
Applicants who have applied for these posts will be searching for the Karnataka PSC Accounts Assistant Syllabus & Karnataka PSC Accounts Assistant Exam Pattern. We are providing the Karnataka JAA Syllabus & KPSC Jr Accounts Assistant Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The KPSC Bill Collector Syllabus pdf is provided on this page for download from the link given below. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by the officials of Karanaka PSC. Check the Karnataka PSC Group C Non-Technical Syllabus on the official website along with the Previous Papers.
Candidates can check the KPSC Previous Papers available on our website for download to analyze the exam pattern and questioning format to prepare for the exam with less difficulty. Aspirants can check our recruitment.guru website for more updates regarding the KPSC Recruitment 2016, KPSC Hostel SuperIntendent Exam Important Dates, KPSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Karnataka PSC JAA Previous Papers with Solutions, etc.
KPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2039 KPSC Jobs Apply
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has released an advertisement inviting applications from candidates f0r various posts. There are nearly 2039 Jobs available vacant according to the Latest Employment News. Different Posts include Commercial Tax Inspector, Accountant, Co-operative Inspector, Accounts Assistant, Hostel Superintendent, First Grade Revenue Inspector, Bill Collector, Junior Accounts Assistant, etc. Candidates who possess Degree, Diploma, 12th Class, PUC from a recognized Board or University are eligible to apply. Eligible aspirants who are interested in Government Jobs in Karnataka can apply to these posts in online mode before the last date. The KPSC Online Application Submission last date is 1st April 2016.
Karnataka PSC Group C Non Technical Exam Pattern
The Karnataka PSC Assistant Accountant & Bill Collector Exam consists of the following features:
- The Exam is Objective Type with Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Exam consists of 2 Papers.
- Paper I consist of Questions from General Knowledge.
- Paper II consists of Communication subjects such as Kannada, English, Computer Awareness.
- The Paper I & Paper II are conducted for 100 Marks each.
- The Exam is held for a total of 200 Marks.
- Duration of Paper I is 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- Duration of Paper II is 2 Hours.
- There is a negative Marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
|Written Test||I||General Knowledge||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|II||General Kannada||35||2 Hours|
Karnataka PSC Accounts Assistant Syllabus for Paper I
Degree Level Posts:
- General Knowledge of Topics Relating to Current Events.
- General Sciences.
- Social Sciences.
- Indian Society and its Dynamics.
- Indian History.
- Indian Constitution and Public Administration.
- Practical Knowledge and Mental Ability.
- Social and Cultural History of Karnataka.
- Land Reforms and social changes in Karnataka after Independence.
- Karnataka’s Economy – its strength and weakness & present status.
- Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Institutions, and Rural Co-operatives.
- The role of Science and Technology for the effective administration of Karnataka.
- Environmental problems and the Development issues of Karnataka.
Diploma, PUC and SSLC Level Posts:
- General Knowledge of Topics Relating to Current Events.
- Matter of Every Day Observation.
- Overview of the Indian Constitution.
- Indian History with special reference to Karnataka.
- Geography of India with special reference to Karnataka.
- State and Regional Administration.
- Economic Development of Karnataka.
- Including the initiatives relating to Rural Development.
- Panchayat Raj Institutions and Rural Cooperatives.
- Environmental Problems.
- Development issues of Karnataka.
Karnataka PSC Syllabus for General English
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence structure.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Error Correction.
- Unseen Passages.
- One Word Substitutions.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Shuffling of Sentence Parts.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
Click on the link given below to download Syllabus:
Download Karnataka PSC Bill Collector Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of Posts: 2039 Karnataka PSC Jobs.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Official website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Direct Link to Download Karnataka PSC Hostel Superintendent Syllabus pdf