MPPSC SES AE Exam Syllabus
MPPSC SES AE Exam Syllabus are available here. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the Assistant Engineer posts in various streams like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical etc. Aspirants who are seeking for government jobs in Madhya Pradesh has utilized this opportunity. Applicants are searching for MPPSC SES Assistant Engineer Syllabus. Aspirants can get MPPSC SES AE Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern in our website. Candidates can also download MPPSC AE Prelims & Mains Syllabus pdf. It will become easy for the candidates who are preparing for the MPPSC Assistant Engineer Prelims Exam. MPPSC SES AE Exam Syllabus is also available in official site.
Candidates can get MPPSC AE Recruitment notification, MPPSC SES AE Mains Exam Pattern, MPPSC SES AE Exam Syllabus for Prelims & Mains, MPPSC AE Admit Card in our site.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is also known as MPPSC. It is independent body that is responsible for the recruitment of candidates to various service posts in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Every year it will release recruitment notification to provide employment opportunity for the job seekers in Madhya Pradesh state. It will conduct State Service Examination for various Assistant Engineer posts in various departments like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Agricultural etc. The organisation will recruit the candidates based on the merit list in the examination. So, candidates have to prepare well for the exam. We have provided the MPPSC AE Syllabus topics in our site. It will become easy way for the candidate to prepare well for exam. For any other details about MPPSC SES AE Syllabus you can check it from official site.
MPPSC SES AE Mains Exam Pattern
MPPSC SES AE Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern is Provided in our site. MPPSC SES AE Mains Exam Pattern is given in the below. Each and every section syllabus topics and marks for each section are given below.
- The written Exam will be in descriptive format.
- There will two papers for each subject.
- Minimum Qualifying marks will be 40% marks (for SC/ST/OBC 30% marks).
- Each subject carry 300 marks.
MPPSC SES Assistant Engineer Mains Exam Syllabus
MPPSC SES AE Exam Syllabus consists of Prelims & Mains syllabus. MPPSC SES AE Mains Syllabus topics are given below. MPPSC AE Prelims exam consists of Paper I & Paper II. Paper I consists of Section A,B,C. The topics for each section is given below.
MPPSC SES AE Exam Syllabus For Civil Engineering
Construction Planning and Management
Water Resources Engineering :
MPPSC SES AE Exam Syllabus For Electrical Engineering
Electro Magnetic field
Measurement and Instrumentation
Analog and Digital Electronics
Semiconductor power devices: diode, transistor, SCR, triac, GTO, MOSFET & IGBT, triggering circuits. Phase Control rectifiers. bridge converters : fully Controlled and half Controlled, principles of choppers and inverters.
Signals and Systems
Microprocessors and Microcomputers
8 bit microprocessor 8085 : Architecture, CPU, module design, memory interfacing and I/O, interrupts, PPI 8255.
Electromechanical energy Conversion
Industrial Drives & Utilisation
- Basic Concepts of speed control of dc and ac motor drives. Applications of Variable speed drives V/f control, Quadrant operation of drives, Concept of Cycloconverts & Dual Converts fed AC & DC drive. Rating & characteristic of traction motors, dielectric & induction heating.
Power Systems Analysis and control
Switch gear and protection
- Principle of over current, differential and distance protection, concept of solid state relays and circuit brakers various protection scheme for transmission lines, generator and transformer. Protection against surges.
Satellite Communication, Radar and T
Microwaves & Antenna
Fiber Optic Systems
Multiplexing – Time division multiplexing, frequency division multiplexing, optical properties of materials, refractive index absorption and emission of light, optical fibers lasers and optoelectronic materials, fiber optic links.
MPPSC SES AE Exam Syllabus For Mechanical Engineering
Engineering Mechanics and Mechanics of Solids
Theory of Machines
Design of Machine Elements
Design Concepts; Theories of Failure; Design for Static and Dynamic Loading, Design of Bolted, Rivetted and Welded Joints; Design of Shaft and Coupling.
Merchant’s Force Analysis, Tool Life and Tool Wear. Cutting fluids, Machinability and Machining Economics. Principles of Non-Traditional Machining Processes – EDM, ECM, USM & Laser. Principles of Design of Jigs and Fixtures. Limits, Fits and Tolerances. Comparators ,Gauge Design. Measurement of Surface Roughness. Interferometry, Acceptance Test of Machine Tools.
Note : Use of Steam Table and Psychometric Chart are permitted.
- Steady Flow Energy Equation; Entropy and Irreversibility; Availability and Available Energy; Detailed Analysis of Thermodynamic Cycles and their Limitations.
Fluid Mechanics and Machines
- Continuity, Momentum and Energy Equations. Flow net. Turbulent Flow through Pipes. Velocity Distribution in Laminar and Turbulent Flow. Dimensional Analysis. Boundary Layer on a Flat Plate. Adiabatic and Isontropic Flow of Compressible Fluids. Classification of Hydraulic Turbines and Pumps; Specific Speed. Impulse and Reaction Turbines. Velocity Diagrams.
Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Energy Conversion Systems
Computer Aided Engineering
- Introduction to CAD 2D and 3D Drawing Concepts.
- Computer Aided Manufacturing – NC and CNC Machines.
- Methods of Part Programming.
- Elements of Robotics and Automated Material Handling System.
- FMS and Expert System.
MPPSC SES AE Exam Syllabus For Agricultural Engineering
Soil and Water engineering
Soil and Water Conservation Engineering
Groundwater, Wells and Pumps
Soil and water Conservation Structures
Micro Irrigation Systems Design
Watershed Planning and Management
Minor Irrigation and Command Area Development
Paper II Syllabus is given below.