MPPSC SES AE Syllabus
MPPSC SES AE Syllabus are available here. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the Assistant Engineer posts in various streams like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical etc. Aspirants who are seeking for government jobs in Madhya Pradesh has utilized this opportunity. Applicants are searching for MPPSC SES Assistant Engineer Syllabus. Aspirants can get MPPSC SES AE Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern in our web site. Candidates can also download MPPSC AE Prelims Syllabus pdf. It will become easy for the candidates who are preparing for the MPPSC Assistant Engineer Prelims Exam. MPPSC SES AE Syllabus is also available in official site.
Candidates can get MPPSC AE Recruitment notification, MPPSC SES AE Mains Exam Pattern, MPPSC SES AE Syllabus for Prelims & Mains, MPPSC AE Admit Card in our site.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is also known as MPPSC. It is independent body that is responsible for the recruitment of candidates to various service posts in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Every year it will release recruitment notification to provide employment opportunity for the job seekers in Madhya Pradesh state. It will conduct State Service Examination for various Assistant Engineer posts in various departments like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Agricultural etc. The organisation will recruit the candidates based on the merit list in the examination. So, candidates have to prepare well for the exam. We have provided the MPPSC AE Syllabus topics in our site. It will become easy way for the candidate to prepare well for exam. For any other details about MPPSC SES AE Syllabus you can check it from official site.
MPPSC SES Assistant Engineer Prelims Exam Pattern
MPPSC SES AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern is Provided in our site. MPPSC SES AE Prelims Exam Pattern is given in the below table. The each and every section syllabus topics and marks for each section and duration of time is also given in below table.
- Written Exam will be multiple choice objective type.
- Minimum Qualifying marks will be 40% marks (for SC/ST/OBC 30% marks).
- Written exam consists of two papers.
|Paper – I||General Aptitude
Section – A
Section – B
Section – C
|Paper – II||Engineering
MPPSC SES Assistant Engineer Preliminary Exam Syllabus
MPPSC SES AE Syllabus consists of Prelims & Mains syllabus. MPPSC SES AE Prelims Syllabus topics are given below. MPPSC AE Prelims exam consists of Paper I & Paper II. Paper I consists of Section A,B,C. The topics for each section is given below.
Section A (General Introduction of Madhya Pradesh)
- Area, Topography and structure, Physical and geographic areas and climate, Industries.
- Questions will be related to environment and its protection, pollution, natural climates and their impact on quality of human life.
- Questions will attempt to assess the general awareness of candidates about the conventional and non-conventional sources of energy and their uses in human life.
Games and Sports
- Attempt will be made to assess the awareness of candidates related to organization, management and facilities for different games and sports. The questions will also be related to different State awards, and personalities and contribution of Government and non Government agencies.
Planning and Evaluation
- Attempt will be to assess the general awareness of candidates about different aspect of five year plans till date, various programmes of urban and rural development, economic planning and its evaluation and status of Madhya Pradesh
in the context of Country.
Rural and Urban Administrative Structure
- Questions will be pertaining to the general knowledge of candidate about organization and administrative structure of Pachayati Raj, Municipality and Municipal corporation.
Administrative Structure of Madhya Pradesh
- Questions will be related to general knowledge of candidates about administrative units – Division, District, Tehsil and Development-Blocks; their relationship and administrative structure.
Natural Resources of Madhya Pradesh Mineral Wealth
- Mineral Wealth.
Forest Wealth and Wild Life.
Agriculture and Live stock, Regional distribution of crops, planned development of Agriculture, Green Revolution, Development of Live stock.
Water Resources – Development of Irrigation and Irrigation projects.
Culture, Literature, Music, Dance, Arts and History of Madhya Pradesh
- Population, Population Density, Urban and Rural population, Literacy and Labours.
- Attempt will be made to assess the general awareness of candidates about the types and size of industries and their impact on state economy.
Download MPPSC SES AE Prelims Exam Syllabus
Section B (Hindi Language)
- व्याकरण संबंधी वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रश्न जिसमें संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, संधि, समास, कारक आधारित वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रश्न पूछे जाएंगे ।
- वाक्य संरचना, वाक्य के प्रकार, वाक्यगत अशुद्धि, शब्दगत अशुद्धि एवं तत्सम, तद्भव से संबंधित वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रश्न पूछे जाएंगे ।
- पारिभाषिक शब्द (प्रशासनिक शब्द), विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची शब्द, मुहावरे, कहावतें, प्रारूप लेखन, संक्षेपण आधारित प्रश्न होंगे ।
- अपठित गद्यांश से सम्बंधित 5 वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रश्न पूछे जाएंगे । प्रत्येक प्रश्न 2 अंक का होगा.
Section C (English Language)
- Active Passive.
- Direct and indirect speech.
- Transformation of sentence.
MPPSC SES AE Syllabus Mains Exam Syllabus
MPPSC SES AE Syllabus for Prelims Paper II consists of Engineering with different streams Syllabus. Paper II syllabus topics are given below.
MPPSC SES AE Mains Syllabus & MPPSC SES AE Prelims Syllabus For Paper II are same. Check MPPSC SES AE Mains Exam Syllabus link is given below.