OSSC Rural Labour Inspector Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015
OSSC Rural Labour Inspector Syllabus Details:
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has recently released a notification regarding the recruitment of candidates into Rural Labour Inspector posts on contractual basis. There are about 51 vacancies according to the notification. Many candidates have applied to this posts in online mode. The Odisha SSC Rural Labour Inspector Exam Dates will be updated soon on our website. Now candidates will be searching for OSSC Rural Labour Inspector Syllabus & OSSC Rural Labour Inspector Exam Pattern. We are providing OSSC Labour Inspector Syllabus & OSSC Labour Inspector Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The OSSC Rural Labour Inspector Syllabus pdf is also available for download from the link given below. The Odisha SSC Labour Inspector Syllabus is also available in the official website for download. Aspirants can check for Orissa SSC Rural Inspector Syllabus & Exam Pattern to start their preparation.
Candidates can visit our recruitment.guru website for more updates regarding OSSC Rural Labour Inspector Recruitment 2015, OSSC Inspector Exam Important Dates, OSSC Labour Inspector Syllabus & Exam Pattern, OSSC Rural Inspector Previous Papers, OSSC Labour Inspector Admit Cards 2015 etc.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission is an authorized organization working under the Central Government of India. The OSSC does all the required procedures for recruitment of efficient candidates into various posts in the government of Odisha. The OSSC is one of the regional branches of SSC i.e Staff Selection Commission. The Orissa SSC conducts various exams every year for recruitment of applicants. Various exams include Combined Graduate Level, Combined Higher Secondary Level, Junior Engineer, MTS, Junior translator etc. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by SSC. Eligible candidates who are interested in Central Government Jobs or Government Jobs in Odisha can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can visit the authoritative website for further details. The official website of Odisha SSC is www.ossc.gov.in.
Odisha SSC Labour Inspector Exam Pattern 2015
|1||Written Test||I||Language & General Studies||100||90 Minutes|
|II||Labour Laws and Industrial Relations||100||90 Minutes|
Orissa SSC Labour Inspector Exam Syllabus 2015
The OSSC Rural Labour Inspector Syllabus pdf is available for download in this page below. Candidates can check the Odisha SSC Rural Inspector Syllabus & Exam Pattern to start their preparation.
The OSSC Rural Labour Inspector Exam consists of the following subjects:
- English Language.
- Odia Language.
- General Studies.
- Labour Laws and Industrial Relations.
OSSC Rural Labour Inspector Syllabus for English Language
- Spot the Error.
- One Word Substitution.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Error Detection.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Comprehension etc.
OSSC Rural Labour Inspector Syllabus for Odia Language
- Error Detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Usage of words etc.
OSSC Rural Labour Inspector Syllabus for General Studies
- General Science.
- History – India & Odisha
- Current Events – National & International.
- Geography – India & Odisha
- Indian Constitution
- Socio- Economic Issues – India & Odisha
- Indian Polity
- Environment & Human Rights
- Arithmetic Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability etc.
OSSC Rural Labour Inspector Syllabus for Labour Laws and Industrial Relations
- Industrial Relations.
- Personnel Management.
- Labour Laws.
- Labour Welfare.
- Business Administration.
- Human Resource Management.
- Employees State Insurance.
- The Minimum Wages Act, 1948.
- Beedi & Cigar Workers (Conditions of Employment) Act, 1966.
- Child Labour Act (P&R), 1986.
- Inter-State Migrant Workmen (RE & CS) Act, 1979.
- Payment of Wages Act, 1936.
- Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition ) ACT, 1970.
- Equal Remuneration Act, 1976.
- Shops & Commercial Establishment Act, 1956.
- Building & Other Construction Workers ( RE&CS) ACT, 1996.
- Motor Transport Workers Act, 1961.
- Payment of Bonus Act, 1965.
- Maternity Benefit Act, 1961.
- Orissa Industrial Establishment (National & Festival) Holiday Act, 1969.
- Industrial Dispute Act, 1947.
- Un-organised workers Social Security Act-2008.
- Working & Other Newspaper Employees (Conditions of Service and Miscellaneous Provisions) Act, 1955.
- Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare & Cess Act.
Download Orissa SSC Rural Labour Inspector Syllabus
Name of the Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Job Role: Rural Labour Inspector.
Total Vacancies: 51 Posts.
Job Location: Odisha.
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Direct Link To Download OSSC Rural Inspector Exam Syllabus