The Latest TNPSC BHS Syllabus along with the New Exam Pattern is available on our website. Candidates who are appearing for the TNPSC Recruitment 2016 for the posts of 172 Block Health Statistician can check the TNPSC BHS Previous Papers here. Apply for Tamil Nadu PSC BHS Recruitment 2016 @ tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC BHS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
The TNPSC BHS Syllabus & Exam Pattern is available for download from the link given below. Candidates who are appearing for this exam can check the Tamil Nadu PSC Block Health Statistician Syllabus & Exam Pattern here. Candidates can utilize the TNPSC BHS Syllabus given below topic wise and start their preparation. Aspirants who are planning to appear for this exam can check the TNPSC BHS Previous Papers along with the Exam Pattern. Candidates can check the TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification available in our recruitment.guru website.
The TNPSC BHS Exam consists of the following features:
- The exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of 2 Papers.
- Paper I has 200 Questions & is conducted for 300 Marks.
- Paper II has 100 Questions & is conducted for 200 Marks.
- Duration of Paper I is 3 Hours.
- Duration of Paper II is 2 Hours.
- The exam will be set in both English & Tamil.
- Paper I consist of Questions from any one of the subjects among Statistics/Mathematics as chosen at the time of applying.
- Paper II consist of Questions from General Studies.
Tamilnadu PSC Block Health Statistician Exam Pattern
|1.||Written Test||I||Statistics/Mathematics||200||300||3 Hours|
|II||General Studies||100||200||2 Hours|
TNPSC BHS Recruitment 2016 – tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of efficient candidates into Block Health Statistician posts. There are nearly 172 BHS Jobs according to the Latest TN Employment News. Aspirants who possess Second Class Degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Equivalent from a recognized Universtiy are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates who are interested in Tamil Nadu Government Jobs can apply for these posts in online mode before the last date. The last date for TNPSC Online Registration is 14th March 2016. The Complete information about the TNPSC BHS Syllabus & Test Pattern is provided below.
Click on the link given below for more Government Exam Syllabus:
TNPSC Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Block Health Statistician||172|
TNPSC Block Health Statistician Important Dates
|Date of Starting of TNPSC Online Registration||12/02/2016|
|Last Date for Closing of TNPSC Online Application||14/03/2016|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||16/03/2016|
|Date of BHS Examination||05/06/2016|
TNPSC Syllabus for Block Health Statistician 2016
The TNPSC BHS Exam consists of the following subjects:
- General Studies.
tnpsc.gov.in BHS Syllabus for General Studies
- General Science.
- Current Events.
- Political Science.
- History and Culture of India.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian National Movement.
- Mental Ability.
- Quantitative Aptitude etc.
TNPSC BHS Syllabus for Statistics
- Graphical Representation.
- Geometric & Hypergeometric.
- Continuous Distributions.
- Curve Fitting.
- Linear and Quadratic Equation.
- Population and sample.
- Parameter and Statistic.
- Sampling Distributions.
- Blackwell Theorem.
- Chi-Square Test.
- Tests of Hypothesis.
- Simple Random Sample.
- Analysis of Variance.
- Concept of SQC.
- Time Series.
- Trend and Seasonal Variations.
- Index Numbers.
- Linear Programming Problems.
- Basic Programming etc.
TNPSC BHS Syllabus for Mathematics
- Basic Mathematics.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Real Analysis.
- Operations Research & Linear Programming.
- Differential Geometry.
- Differential Equations.
- Statistics etc.
Download TNPSC Block Health Statistician Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Block Health Statistician.
No of posts: 172.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Official website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Direct Link for TNPSC BHS Syllabus pdf