TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015
TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2015 Details:
The Tamil Nadu PSC Group I Exam Syllabus is available here. Candidates who are appearing for Tamil Nadu PSC Group I Exam will be searching for TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus & TNPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern. We are providing Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services Syllabus & Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus PDF is also available for download from the link given below. Candidates can check for TNPSC CCSE Syllabus & Exam Pattern to start their preparation. The TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam I Syllabus is also available on the official website for download.
Aspirants can visit our website for more updates regarding the TNPSC Group 1 Services Recruitment 2015, TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus & Pattern, TNPSC Group 1 Previous Papers, TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Admit Cards 2015 etc.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is an authorized government body working under the Tamil Nadu Government. It is a state-owned organization. The TNPSC does all the required procedures for recruitment of candidates into various posts in State Civil Services. The TNPSC recruits efficient candidates for the development of the state. The Tamil Nadu PSC releases notifications every year for filling various posts in the state government of Tamil Nadu. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by TNPSC. Various Exams conducted by TNPSC include Combined Civil Services, Group – I, Group II, Group – IV, VAO, Police Services, Secretariat & Ministerial Services, etc. Eligible candidates who are interested in Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can visit the authorized website for further details. The official website of Tamil Nadu PSC is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2015
The TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2015 was released by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission in the month of July. Many candidates will be waiting for this examination that will be conducted every year. Applicants who have completed Degree from a recognized university are eligible for this posts. There are 74 vacant positions to be filled according to the advertisement given. Candidates will be selected based upon the Written Test & Interview. Eligible candidates can apply to this posts through online mode. The TNPSC Group I CCSE Exam Important Dates will be updated soon on our website. The TNPSC Group 1 Exam Prelims will be conducted on 8th November 2015. The TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus & Exam Pattern are given below.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2015
The TNPSC Group I Services Exam consists of 3 phases. They are:
Tamil Nadu PSC Group I Exam Pattern for Prelims
The Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Prelims Exam consists of the following features:
- The Exam is of Objective type, i.e. it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
- The exam consists of 200 questions from various subjects.
- The exam will be conducted for a total of 300 Marks.
- Various subjects include General Studies, Aptitude & Mental Ability Test.
|1||Written Test (Objective)||General Studies||150||300||3 Hours|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability||50|
Tamil Nadu PSC Group I Exam Pattern for Mains
he Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Mains Exam consists of the following features:
- The Exam is of Conventional type i.e. it consists of Descriptive Questions.
- The exam consists of 3 papers.
- Each paper is conducted for a total of 300 marks.
- Duration of each paper is 3 Hours.
- The exam consists of questions related to General Studies.
- Candidates who are selected in Mains exam will appear for Interview.
|1||Written Test||Paper I||300||3 Hours|
|Paper II||300||3 Hours|
|Paper III||300||3 Hours|
|2||Interview & Record||120|
Tamil Nadu PSC Combined Civil Services I Syllabus 2015
TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Prelims – General Studies
- General Science.
- Current Events.
- Political Science.
- History & Culture of India.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian National Movement.
TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Prelims – Aptitude & Mental Ability
- Coding & Decoding.
- Data Tables.
- Data Interpretation.
- Analytical Interpretation.
- GCF & LCM.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Simple Interest.
- Compound Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Visual Reasoning.
- Alpha Numeric Series.
- Number Series.
- Logical Number.
- Alphabetical Sequences.
- Diagrammatic Sequences.
TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Mains – Paper I
- Modern History of India and Indian Culture.
- Advent of European Invasion.
- Expansion and Consolidation of British Rule.
- India Since Independence.
- Unity in Diversity.
- Dravidian Movement in Tamil Nadu.
- National Renaissance.
- 1857 Revolt.
- Indian National Congress.
- Emergence of National Leaders.
- Era of Different Acts & Pacts.
- Communalism Led to Partition.
- Role of Tamil Nadu in Freedom Struggle.
- General Aptitude & Mental Ability.
- Science & Technology in the development of India & Tamil Nadu.
- National Scientific Laboratories.
- Electricity and Electronics.
- Astronomy and Space Science.
- Natural Disasters.
- Blood and Blood Circulation.
- Defense Research Organization.
- Ocean Research and Development.
- Human Diseases, Prevention & Remedies.
- Alcoholism and Drug abuse.
- Computer Science and Advancement.
- Genetic Engineering.
- Remote Sensing and Benefits etc.
TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Mains – Paper II
- Indian Polity.
- Emerging Political Trends across the World Affecting India.
- Geography of India.
- Tamil Language.
- Tamil Society, Culture and Heritage.
- English Language.
- Precis Writing.
- Essay Writing.
- Comprehension Passage.
- Administration of Union and States with reference to Tamil Nadu.
TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Mains – Paper III
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- Current Economic Trends.
- Indian Economy.
- Impact of Global Economy on India.
- India’s Crisis Responses and Challenges.
- Socio Economic Issues in India & Tamil Nadu.
Download TNPSC Group I Services Syllabus 2015
Name of the Exam: Group 1 (Combined Civil Services I).
Name of the Posts: Various posts (Dy Collector, Dy Superintendent of Police, Dist Registrar etc. ).
Number of Vacancies: 74.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Direct Link to Download Tamil Nadu PSC Group I Syllabus & Exam Pattern