TSPSC AEE Mechanical Syllabus & Exam Pattern
TSPSC AEE Mechanical Syllabus 2015 : The Telangana State Public Service Commission has recently released a notification regarding recruitment of skilled candidates as Assistant Executive Engineer in Mechanical Department of Irrigation and CAD Department in the State of Telangana. There are about 16 vacancies. Many candidates have applied to this posts in online mode. The TSPSC AEE Mech Exam Dates will be updated soon on our website. Now candidates will be searching for TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus & TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Pattern. We are providing TSPSC AEE Mechanical Syllabus & TSPSC AEE Mechanical Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates who are appearing for this exam. The TSPSC Asst Executive Engineer Mechanical Syllabus which is given in our website is more fastly accessible compared to that of others. Candidates can also download TSPSC AEE Mechanical Syllabus pdf which available for download in the link given below. The TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Mechanical is also available in the official website of Telangana PSC.
Candidates can visit our website for more updates regarding TSPSC AEE Mechanical Recruitment 2015, TSPSC AEE Important Dates, b, TSPSC AEE Exam Pattern for Mechanical, TSPSC AEE Mechanical Admit cards 2015 etc.
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is an authorized organization working under the state government of Telangana. It does all the necessary procedures for recruitment of skilled and capable candidates into state civil services. TSPSC conducts various exams for hiring efficient aspirants into Telangana Government for development of the state. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by TSPSC. Eligible candidates who are interested in Government Jobs of Telangana can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Aspirants can visit the authorized website for further details. The official website of Telangana PSC is www.tspsc.gov.in.
Telangana PSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Pattern
The TSPSC AEE Mechanical Syllabus is given below paper wise. The TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam dates will be updated soon on our website.
The Telangana PSC AEE Exam consist of 2 phases. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the following tests :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
The Telangana AEE Mechanical Written Test consists of the following features :
- The exam is conducted in online mode.
- The exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of 2 papers.
- Each paper consists of 150 questions.
- Duration of each paper is 150 Minutes.
- Paper I consists of questions from General Studies & General Ability.
- Paper II consists of the discipline chosen by candidate i.e Mechanical Engineering.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 450 marks.
- Paper I is conducted for a total of 150 marks.
- Paper II is conducted for a total of 300 marks.
TSPSC AEE Mechanical Exam Pattern 2015
|1||Written Test||Paper I||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper II||Mechanical Engineering||150||300||150|
Telangana PSC Syllabus for Asst Executive Engineer
The TSPSC AEE Mechanical Syllabus pdf is available for download in the link given below. Candidates can check for TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern to start their preparation.
The TSPSC AEE Mech Exam consists of the following subjects :
- General Studies.
- General Ability.
- Mechanical Engineering
TSPSC AEE Mechanical Syllabus for General Studies Paper
- Current Affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- Environmental issues.
- Indian National Movement.
- Cultural History of Telangana.
- Telangana Statehood Movement.
- Disaster Management.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Geography of India.
- Geography of Telangana.
- Cultural History of Modern India.
- Formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Science.
- Science and Technology.
- Indian Political System.
- Policies of Telangana State etc.
TSPSC AEE Mechanical Syllabus for General Ability
- Logical Reasoning.
- Coding Decoding.
- Number series.
- Alphabet series.
- Sitting Arrangements.
- Profit & Loss.
- Diagrammatic series.
- Water images.
- Mirror Images.
- Analytical Ability
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Time & Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Data Interpretation.
- Basic English etc.
TSPSC AEE Mechanical Syllabus for Mech Paper
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Machine Design.
- Theory of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Power Engineering.
- Engineering Materials.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- I.C. Engines.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Operations Research.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Inventory Control etc.
Download Telangana State PSC Assist Executive Engineer Syllabus
Name of the Organisation : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC).
Name of Post : Assistant Executive Engineers (Mechanical).
Number of Vacancies : 16.
Job Location: Telangana.
Category : Syllabus.
Official Website : www.tspsc.gov.in
Direct Link to Download Telangana PSC AEE Mech Syllabus 2015