TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Syllabus
TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Syllabus are available here. The Telangana State Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board Assistant Finance & Accountant Posts. The candidates who had applied for TS HMWSSB AFA posts are searching for TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Syllabus. Aspirants can get Telangana HMWSSB Assistant Finance & Accountant Syllabus & new Exam Pattern from our recruitment.guru website. Applicants can download Telangana HMWSSB AFA Sample Question with answers in our website for free. We have provided TS AFA Syllabus topics to give proper guidance for the aspirants who are preparing for TS HMWSSB AFA Exam. These TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Exam Pattern is helpful for the candidates during exam preparation. Candidates can download TS HMWSSB AFA Syllabus Pdf from our website. We have given the direct link to download TS HMWSSB AFA Syllabus. Candidates can get syllabus topics.
Candidates can also visit our site regarding TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Syllabus, TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Exam Pattern, TS HMWSSB Admit Card 2015, TS HMWSSB AFA Previous Papers.
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is an authorized organization working under the state government of Telangana. TSPSC is a newly formed group of Telangana State. TSPSC does all the required procedures for recruitment of capable and skilled candidates into state civil services department. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by Telangana PSC. The TSPSC releases recruitment notifications every year for filling various posts in Government of Telangana. The TSPSC recruits eligible and efficient candidates into different departments in Telangana State government for development of the state. Eligible candidates who are interested in Government Jobs in Telangana can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Aspirants can refer to the authorized website for further details. The official website of Telangana PSC is www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana HMWSSB AFA Exam Pattern
The candidates who applied for TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Posts, can find the TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Exam Pattern in the below table.
- The written exam will be in objective type.
- There are two papers in the written exam.
- They are Paper I & Paper II.
- Paper I is for 150 marks & Paper II is for 300 marks.
- Each paper contains 150 Question.
- The duration time for each paper is 150 minutes.
|Paper I||General Studies||150||150||150mins|
|Paper II||Graduation Level||300||150||150mins|
These are the topics that include in TS HMWSSB AFA Exam.
- General Studies & General Abilities.
- Graduation Level.
TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Syllabus for General Studies & General Abilities
- Current Affairs.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- National and International.
- Basic English (8th Class Standard).
- International Relations and Events.
- An economy of India and Telangana.
- Geography of India with a focus on Telangana.
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, and Data Interpretation.
- General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology.
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government.
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana with particular emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood.
TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Syllabus for Graduation Level
TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Syllabus for Accounting
- Trial Balance.
- Final Accounts.
- Rules of Double Entry.
- Errors and Rectification.
- Meaning and Definition.
- Provisions and Reserves.
- Classification of Accounts.
- Book-keeping and Accounting.
- Accounting concepts and conventions.
- Accounting Process (up to balancing of Ledger Accounts).
- Subsidiary Books and Bank Reconciliation Statements.
TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Syllabus for Accounts from Incomplete Records
- Bank Accounts.
- Branch and Departmental Accounts.
- Accounts of Non Profit Organisations.
- Hire purchase and Installment Purchase Systems.
TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Syllabus for Partnership Accounts
- Final Accounts.
- Dissolution of Firm.
- Retirement and Death of a Partner.
- Fixed and Fluctuating Capital Methods.
- Final Accounts of Life Insurance Companies.
TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Syllabus for Corporate Accounting
- Final Accounts.
- Indian Accounting Standards.
- Valuation of Goodwill and Shares.
- Amalgamation and Internal Reconstruction.
- Issue of Shares and Debentures and their Redemption.
- Issue of Bonus Shares and Profits prior to Incorporation.
TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Syllabus for Cost Accounting
- Elements of Costs.
- Methods of Costing.
- Break Even Analysis.
- Budgets and Budgetary Control.
TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Syllabus for Financial Statement Analysis
- Introduction to Statistics.
- Correlation and Regression.
- Measures of Central Tendency.
- Time Series and Index Numbers.
- Measures of Dispersion and Skewness.
- Cash Flow Analysis and Ratio Analysis.
TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Syllabus for Business Organisation
- Sole Proprietorship.
- Fundamental concepts.
- Joint Hindu Family and Company.
TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Syllabus for Management
- National Income.
- Production Analysis.
- Business Economics.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Functions and Principles.
- Demand and Supply Analysis.
- Market Structure and Equilibrium.
- Trade Cycles and International Trade.
TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Syllabus for Sale of Goods Act
- Contract Act.
- Discharge of Contract.
- Winding up of Companies.
- Management of Companies.
- Consumer Protection Act Company Law.
TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Syllabus for Auditing
- Audit Report.
- Banker and Customer.
- Indian Financial System.
- Planning of Audit and Control.
- Financial Markets and Services.
- Banking Systems and its Regulation.
- Types of Insurance and its Regulations.
- Vouching and Audit of Financial Statements.
TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Syllabus for Introduction to Computers
- MS Office.
- MS Excel.
- MS Access.
- MS Power Point.
- Internet and E Commerce.
- Operating Systems and Windows.
Click on the direct link to download TSPSC HMWSSB AFA Syllabus.