uppsc lower subordinate mains syllabus
uppsc lower subordinate mains syllabus are available here. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released recruitment notification for Lower Subordinate posts. Aspirants who are seeking for civil service jobs in Uttar Pradesh State has utilized this recruitment Opportunity. Now the candidates are hurry in search for UPPSC Lower Subordinate Exam Syllabus. For those candidates we have updated UPPSC Lower Subordinate Mains Syllabus in our recruitment.guru website. So, the candidates can download UPPSC Lower Subordinate Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern Pdf though the link provided below. Many of the interested candidates had applied for this post, will have doubts about exam pattern and time duration, marks for the exam etc. We have given the UPPSC Lower Subordinate Exam Pattern. This will become any easy way for the candidates to prepare for UPPSC Lower Subordinate Main Exam.
Candidates can also visit our site in order to obtain details like UPPSC Lower Subordinate Recruitment Notification, UPPSC Lower Subordinate Prelims Syllabus, UPPSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card, UPPSC Lower Subordinate Previous Papers.
UPPSC – Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is also known as UPPSC. It will conduct the civil service exam for the entry level appointments for various civil service posts in Uttar Pradesh State. It was established in 1st April 1937. Its main aim to recruit candidates for different civil service posts. This commission is regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.The organisation will recruit the candidates based on the merit list in the examination. So, candidates have to prepare well for the exam. We have provided the UPPSC Lower Subordinate Syllabus topics in our site. It will become easy way for the candidate to prepare well for exam. For any other details about UPPSC Lower Subordinate Syllabus you can check it from official site.
UPPSC Lower Subordinate Exam Pattern
Aspirants can check UPPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the post of lower subordinate. The Mains exam Pattern is given below. Candidates can check below table.
- The questions in Lower Subordinate Mains Paper is in objective type.
- All Questions are in Multiple Choice based.
- There are two papers paper I & paper II.
- Paper I is for 2 Hours & Paper II is for 3 Hours.
- Time Duration for Exam is 5 Hours.
- Lower Subordinate Mains Paper is for 400 Marks.
- The written test contains 120 questions from General Studies.
|Paper I||Objective||General Studies(120 Question)||200||2 Hours|
|Paper II||Subjective||General Hindi
UPPSC Lower PSC Mains Exam Syllabus
- General Studies
- General Hindi
uppsc lower subordinate mains syllabus for General Studies
- This will also include questions on Sports & Games.
- Logical & Critical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- General Mental Ability
- Questions as would test candidates’ result-oriented aptitude.
- Graphs and Diagrams.
- diagrammatically form.
- Introduction to computers.
- Hardware & Software.
- Computer Network.
- Internet & E-mail.
- Social and Economic spheres.
- On Education.
- Trade & Commerce.
- Social Customs.
- Industries etc.
- Decision making and Problem-solving.
General Human behaviors
- Questions in this subject will be for testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Some of the questions are given to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
- The written exam include questions related to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining History
- Economic Scene.
- General Policy & Scientific Research.
uppsc lower subordinate mains syllabus for General Hindi
Questions will be asked based on the General Hindi Language for 100 marks the time duration is for 3 Hours for General Hindi and Essay
uppsc lower subordinate mains syllabus for Essay
Essay Writing in Hindi Language.