VITEEE Syllabus 2016
VITEEE Syllabus 2016 is available in our website. Students who are attending for the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2016 will be searching for the VITEEE Syllabus. We are providing the VIT University Syllabus for the better the preparation of Applicants. Students can check the VITEEE Syllabus here at our recruitment.guru website. Aspirants can view the VITEEE Syllabus 2016 to prepare thoroughly for the exam. The direct link to the Vellore Institute of Technology Entrance Exam Syllabus is given below. Download link for VITEEE Syllabus Pdf is also available at the bottom of the page for the ease of the applicants.
Aspirants can bookmark our site to know more information regarding VITEEE 2016 Notification, VITEEE Exam Important dates, VITEEE Previous Papers, VITEEE Application form, VITEEE Admit Cards, VIT University Results, etc.
For more Exam Syllabus for Various Government Jobs visit – Government Exam Syllabus
About VIT University
VIT University is formerly known as Vellore Engineering College. VIT is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed university under Section 3 of the UGC Act. It was founded in the year 1984. The institution offers 20 undergraduate, 34 postgraduate, 4 integrated and 4 research programs. The university draws students from 50 countries as well as from every state in India. It has campuses both at Vellore and Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The Institute has a rigorous selection procedure to admit students into various programmes. Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE), is conducted for all those aspiring for a career in engineering. For more details visit the official website www.vit.ac.in
VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Pattern
VITEEE Syllabus 2016 is available below for the guidance of the students. VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Pattern is given here.
- The exam is a computer-based test (CBT).
- Questions are based on the specified syllabus with options to attempt papers in either Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English(PCB).
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The Question paper will be in English only.
- The Exam consists a total of 125 questions.
- The Duration of the entrance examination will be of 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- No Negative marking for wrong answers.
|S.No||Subjects||No of Questions||Duration|
|1||Part-I – Physics||40||2 1/2 Hours|
|2||Part-II – Chemistry||40|
|3||Part-III – Mathematics / Biology||40|
|4||Part-IV – English||5|
VIT University Entrance Exam Syllabus
Detailed VITEEE Syllabus pdf is available below for download. The Subjects for VITEEE Exam are
VITEEE Syllabus for Physics
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power.
- Properties of Matter.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications.
VITEEE Syllabus for Chemistry
- Atomic Structure.
- p,d and f – Block Elements.
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry.
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics.
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds.
- Alcohols and Ethers.
- Carbonyl Compounds.
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives.
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules.
VITEEE Syllabus for Mathematics
- Matrices and their Applications.
- Trigonometry and Complex Numbers.
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions.
- Vector Algebra.
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions.
- Differential Calculus.
- Integral Calculus and its Applications.
- Differential Equations.
- Probability Distributions.
- Discrete Mathematics.
VITEEE Syllabus for Biology
- Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Genetics and evolution.
- Human health and diseases.
- Plant physiology.
- Human physiology.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
- Biodiversity, ecology and environment.
VITEEE Syllabus for English
Question Nos. 121 to 125 are questions on English and they will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- Question No. 121, 122 and 123 are Comprehension questions. They are based on short passages (30 -50 words) or lines of poems (2 -3) or dialogue (2 exchanges).
- Question No. 124 and 125 are based on English Grammar and Pronunciation.
Details about VITEEE Exam 2016
Name of the Organization: VIT University.
Name of the Exam: VIT Engineering Entrance Exam.
Commonly known as – VITEEE.
Official Website: www.vit.ac.in
Direct link for VIT University Syllabus
Download VITEEE Syllabus PDF
For more updates regarding Government Jobs visit our website