BSSC Asst Teacher Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form for 211 Graduate Assistant Teacher posts released at bssc.bih.nic.in.
Bihar Asst Teacher Recruitment 2016 Notification:
Bihar Staff Selection Commission has recently published a notification to fill 211 vacancies of Graduate Assistant Teacher posts in various subjects. Aspirants who were searching for Teaching Jobs may apply for these BSSC Asst Teacher jobs on or before 17th March 2016. The Online application of Bihar SSC Asst Teacher Recruitment 2016 is available at www.bssc.bih.nic.in or by following the link given on our site. Candidates who have completed their B.Ed. may apply for this BSSC Recruitment 2016. But, before applying applicants must read the notification which has been published along with the recruitment news.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission, which is popularly known as BSSC, which works under the Bihar Government. The primary objective of the BSSC is recruiting Talented and Qualified candidates for the Bihar Government. Every year BSSC conducts recruitment for filling the vacancies in various departments. Recently Bihar SSC has issued a notification named Bihar SSC Recruitment 2016 to fill the vacancies of Assistant Teacher posts in various subjects.
Candidates who had been completed their graduation & looking for jobs in the Teaching field can apply for this latest recruitment notification of BSSC Asst Teacher jobs published by the BSSC. Subjects involved in this recruitment includes hindi-26 posts, english-33 posts, mathematics-33 posts, science-19 posts, history-22 posts, geography-15 posts, sanskrit-17 posts, economics-26 posts and physical education -20 posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date, i.e., 17/03/2016.
BSSC Recruitment 2016 – BSSC Asst Teacher Jobs
Name of the Organization: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC).
Post Name: Graduate Assistant Teacher posts.
No. of Posts: 211 Posts.
Post wise vacancies:
|S.no.||Name of the Subject||No. of Posts|
Job Category: Teaching Jobs.
Job Location: Bihar.
Eligibility Criteria of Bihar SSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Bihar Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 37 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules of the Bihar Government for the candidates of Reserved categories.
Educational Qualification for Bihar SSC Graduate Asst Teacher Recruitment
- Aspirants must have completed their Graduation in B.Ed. in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks from any Institute or University recognized by NCTE.
- For post wise qualification details refer the notification attached below.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/-.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for these BSSC Asst Teacher Jobs released under Bihar SSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the Written Exam.
Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay the application fee through Bank challan at any branch of State Bank of India. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For UR, EBC & BC Categories: Rs. 750/-.
- For SC & ST Categories of Bihar State: Rs. 200/-.
- For Candidates out of Bihar State: Rs. 750/-.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for online registration: 23/02/2016.
- Closing date for online registration: 17/03/2016.
- Last date for fee payment: 19/03/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the online application: 21/03/2016.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in
- Select the link related to BSSC Asst Teacher Recruitment 2016.
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Make fee payment through system generated challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Download BSSC Asst Teacher Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Official Website: www.bssc.bih.nic.in