DAVV Indore Faculty Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released on 30th March 2016. Devi Ahilya VishwaVidyalaya (DAVV), Indore has published this advertisement under notice no Estt/ III(1) /2016 /513 to fill 180 vacancies of Faculty Posts such as Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor & Other Posts including backlog for Regular and Self Finance Courses. Aspirants who were searching for Teaching Jobs may apply for these DAVV Indore Faculty Jobs released under DAVV Indore Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this DAVV Indore Assistant Professor Posts through DAVV Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.dauniv.ac.in for more details regarding the DAVV Indore Professor Recruitment 2016. Last Date for Submission of DAVV Indore Asst Professor Application is 2nd May 2016. Other details like DAVV Indore Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Devi Ahilya VishwaVidyalaya Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
DAVV Indore Assistant Professor Vacancy Details – DAVV Indore Faculty Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|2.||Reader/Associate Professor||53 Posts|
|3.||Lecturer/Assistant Professor||76 Posts|
|4.||Craft Teacher||01 Post|
|6.||Head Computer Centre||01 Post|
Eligibility Criteria of DAVV Indore Faculty Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for DAVV Indore Professor Recruitment
- For Posts 1,5: Applicants must be eminent scholar with Ph.d in the concerned subject.
- For Post 2: Candidates must have Good academic record with Ph.D in the concerned subject.
- For Post 3: Aspirants must pass First Class Masters Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology.
- For Post 4: Candidates must have two years experience of Teaching Craft in a training College of Education department.
- For Post 6: Applicants msut possess a Ph.D degree with first class at Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology.
DAVV Indore Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Devi Ahilya VishwaVidyalaya, Indore.
Official Website: www.dauniv.ac.in.
Name of the Post: Faculty Posts.
No of Vacancies: 180 Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for DAVV Indore Faculty Jobs will be selected based on their performance in Interview.
Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay the application fee for DAVV Indore Professor Recruitment 2016 through Bank Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore, payable at Indore. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For Un reserved Category Candidates: Rs 500/-.
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs 250/-.
For Posts 1,2: Rs 37,400/- to 67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs 10,000/- per month.
For Post 3: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of 6,000/- per month.
For Post 4: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of 3600/- per month.
DAVV Indore Important Dates:
- Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 02/05/2016.
DAVV Indore Application Form – DAVV Indore Assistant Professor Posts
Application form for this DAVV Indore Faculty Jobs released under DAVV Indore Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor & Other Posts from the given link. Fill the form in the given format and paste recent passport size photograph. Send the duly filled application form to the address provided on our site below before completion of the last date i.e. 02nd May 2016. You can also get the DAVV Indore Faculty application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- The envelope containing application form must be superscribed “Application for the post of _________ School of______________________’’
- Submit the application form along with demand draft to the address listed below through registered / speed post on or before the last date.
Deputy Registrar (Establishment),
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya,