Kerala TET Exam 2015 Notification
Kerala TET Exam 2015 Notification was released in the month of August. State Council of Educational Research and Training has released this notification for recruiting category -I, II, III, IV and specialist teachers. Candidates who are searching for Teaching Jobs may apply for any of these posts released under Kerala TET Exam 2015 Notification. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these teaching posts in different categories on or before the last date. The notification for Kerala TET Exam 2015 is available in our site. The closing date of online application is 26th August 2015.
The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) is a state level organisation which functions as an R&D institute. It provides guidance, support and assistance to the State Education Department to improve the quality of elementary and secondary education in teaching depatment. It conducts TET Exam every year to recruit the candidates for Lower Primary, Upper Primary and High School teachers in various schools in the state. SCERT Kerala conducts separate test for Lower primary, Upper Primary, High School & Language Teachers. Applicants who wish to get Govt jobs in Kerala can apply to these posts before the completion of last date released under Kerala TET exam 2015.
SCERT Kerala is inviting applications from eligible candidates for various teaching jobs under different categories. Candidates who are willing to apply for any of these Teacher jobs can check the Kerala TET Exam 2015 notification available in our site. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to these jobs released under Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test 2015 before the last date. Candidates can also check the official website www.keralapareekshabhavan.in for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Educational qualification, Age limit, Examination fee etc. regarding Kerala TET Exam 2015 are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria of KTET Exam 2015
The candidates who are willing to apply for these Teaching jobs in Kerala under Kerala TET Exam 2015 should met the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given in our site is as per the KTET Notification.
Age Limit for KTET Exam :
There is no age limit for the candidates applying for these teaching jobs in different categories released under Kerala TET Exam 2015.
Educational Qualification KTET Exam :
- For Category I : Candidates must possess Higher secondary/ Senior secondary with minimum 45 % and 2 year trained teacher certificate/ 4 year of Bachelor degree in Elementary education.
- For Category II : Candidates must possess B.A/B.Sc./B.Com. and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Trained Teachers Certificate / 1 year Bachelor in education.
- For Category III : Candidates must possess BA/BSc/B.Com with minimum 45% / B.Ed. Degree / MSc.Ed. Degree in the relevant subject.
- For Category IV and other posts refer the notification attached below.
K TET Exam 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: State Council of Educational Research and Training.
Name of the examination: Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test.
Official site: www.keralapareekshabhavan.in / www.scert.kerala.gov.in
Name of the posts:
- Lower Primary Teachers.
- Upper Primary Teachers.
- High School Teachers.
- Language, Specialist and Physical Education Teachers.
Job location: Kerala.
Mode of application: Online.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on their marks in the TET Exam 2015.
Examination Fee: Candidates applying for KTET exam 2015 should pay the exam fee through e-challan at the select branches of State Bank of Travancore.
- For General Category: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 250/-
- Starting date for online application: 10/08/2015.
- Last date to apply online step -1 registration: 24/08/2015.
- Last date to apply online step -2 registration: 26/08/2015.
- For Category I, II: 03/10/2015.
- For Category III, IV: 17/10/2015.
Online application: Application form for Kerala TET Exam 2015 is attached below in our site. Fill the form and submit it. Candidates can also visit the official site i.e. www.keralapareekshabhavan.in for application form.
How to apply: Candidates applying for these jobs released under Kerala TET Exam 2015 should follow the below steps for applying.
- Logon to the official website www.keralapareekshabhavan.in
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Click on Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Select KTET Online application step -1 and fill the form.
- Make payment and upload recent passport size photograph.
- Select KTET Online application step -2 and fill the form.
- Take printout of application form for future use.
Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test 2015 Admit Cards
After the closing date of the application, Kerala TET Exam 2015 Admit cards are available in the official website. Candidates should login to the official website with their unique registration number and download the admit cards of Kerala Teachers Eligibilty Test 2015 using the given link. Hall tickets of Kerala TET Exam 2015 can be downloaded from 28/09/2015. The centre of examination will be allotted by Pareeksha Bhavan in the admit cards.
KTET Exam 2015 Results
After the recruitment process has completed, State Council of Educational Research and Training will release the results of Kerala TET Exam 2015 once the valuation has completed. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for Teaching posts should check the official website for results. The complete details of KTET Exam 2015 results will be announced in our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.
Download Kerala TET 2015 Notification PDF
Link for KTET Exam 2015 Online Application form