Union Public Service Commission has issued the IES Notification 2017 for recruitment of 440 Engineers in Various Posts or Services. The Candidates eagerly waiting for the UPSC Engineering Services Exam Notification has to grab this opportunity. The Aspirants has to apply online for UPSC ESE 2017 Exam before the completion of the last date i.e. 26th October 2016. You can check the Eligibility, Vacancy, etc of IES Recruitment 2017 from the below article.
UPSC ESE Notification 2017 Apply 440 Engineering Services Examination
Are you searching for the latest UPSC Jobs? Then utilize this IES Notification 2017. The details about the Selection Process of UPSC ESE Exam is available below. The Notification is released with Examination Notice No: 01/2017‐ENGG on 28/09/2016. The Applicants from four different Categories of Engineering are going to be recruited in various services of Government of India. The link to apply online for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2017 starts from 28th September 2016. The Aspirants must complete Degree in Engineering from recognized Board or Institute as per the regulations of Government. The Long wait of the Candidates about the IES Recruitment 2017 is over with the release of the Engineering Services Examination Notification.
The Applicants with the minimum age of 21 years are eligible to apply for the UPSC ESE Notification. The Competitors has to apply for the IES 2017 Exam before the last date i.e. 26/10/2016. The Selection Process of UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2017 consists of Four Stages which include Prelims, Mains, Personality Test. The Steps to apply online for the UPSC ESE Exam 2017 are clearly available below. You can check the Notification in the latest Employment News or from www.upsc.gov.in. The Relaxation of Age is applicable as per the rules of the Government. The Aspirants can check the Syllabus, Previous Papers, Pattern from the below page. The Eligibility Details, Application Process, Pay Scale, Exam Fee, etc of UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2017 are available below.
UPSC Vacancy Details – UPSC Engineering Services Exam
- Category I: Civil Engineering.
- II Category: Mechanical Engineering.
- Category III: Electrical Engineering.
- Category IV: Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Total Vacancies: 440 Posts.
UPSC IES Recruitment 2017 – www.upsc.gov.in
IES Engineer Jobs Age Limit
Candidates applying for the UPSC Engineering Jobs must attain the below age limit as on 01st January 2017.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for the Government servants as per the rules of the Government of India.
Educational Qualification for UPSC ESE Exam 2017
- Applicants must pass Degree in Engineering from a University recognized by State or Central Governments. or
- Candidates should complete Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations from the Institution of Engineers or
- Aspirants must complete Diploma or Degree from Foreign University/Institution/College recognized by the Government. or
- Contenders passing the Graduate Membership Examination from the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.
For more details refer the official Notification.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Notification 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
No. of Vacancies: 440 Posts.
Name of the Examination: Engineering Services Examination 2017.
Name of the Post: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Application Mode: Online.
Job Category: UPSC.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
UPSC IES Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28/09/2016.
- Last Date to submit the Online Application: 26/10/2016.
- Last Date for Payment of the Application Fee through Pay by Cash in SBI Branch: 25/10/2016.
- Payment of Exam Fee through Online Mode: 26/10/2016.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2017 has to undergo the below process to select for the UPSC ESE Exam. They are
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
- Conventional Main Examination.
- Personality Test.
- Medical Examination.
Application Fee: Applicants applying for UPSC IES Recruitment 2016 need to the application fee either through online mode such as Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card or by depositing the money in any branch of the SBI by cash.
- For SC/ ST/ Female/ PH Category Candidates: No Fee.
- For All Others: Rs 200/-.
Pay Scale: The Aspirants will receive the Salary as per the norms of the Government for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2017.
UPSC ESE Exam Online Application – www.upsc.gov.in
Application form for this Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering jobs released under UPSC IES Notification 2016 is available on our site. The Aspirants must open the online form of the relevant post from the below given link and submit it before the due date. The online application form for UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2017 will be available on the site up to 26th October 2016.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in or
- Go to the link available below for the online application.
- Read the Notification Carefully before applying online.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the form with correct information.
- Upload scanned copies of Photo and Signature.
- Submit the application form before completion of the last date.
- Make fee payment through offline or online mode.
- Take UPSC Engineering Services Exam Application printout for future reference.
To Apply Online for UPSC IES Recruitment 2017, Click below link
The Candidates can check the Pattern of Exam, Syllabus, Previous Papers of UPSC ESE 2017 from the below available links.
UPSC Engineering Services Model & Previous Papers