Updates regarding AAVIN Recruitment 2020-21 Notification is well presented on this page. As per the latest notice, there are 460 new vacancies that have LIVE for Senior Factory Assistant (SFA) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the AAVIN Milk Recruitment eligibility can apply on this page. Applications from qualified and eligible persons are invited online from 16th November 2020 to 05th December 2020 for the vacant posts of Senior Factory Assistant existing in the Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (Aavin) under Direct Recruitment.
AAVIN Milk Recruitment 2020 – 460 LIVE Vacancies
Candidates who have passed 10th Class, ITI can apply for AAVIN Milk Recruitment. Aspirants are advised to check the eligibility details before applying for the posts. If eligible, then apply for the AAVIN Milk Jobs from the apply online link provided below. Scroll down to check educational qualification, selection process, age limit, pay scale, how to apply process, and others. Every Candidate on the date of the Notification for the post should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
AAVIN Milk Jobs 2020 – Highlights
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Factory Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||460|
|Job Category||TN Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Starting date to apply online||16th November 2020|
|Last date to apply online||05th December 2020|
AAVIN Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Factory Assistant (Dairying)||170|
|Senior Factory Assistant (Lab)||20|
|Senior Factory Assistant (Animal|
|Senior Factory Assistant (Admn.)||70|
|Senior Factory Assistant (Marketing)||60|
|Senior Factory Assistant (Engg.)||70|
Eligibility Criteria for AAVIN Milk Recruitment 2020-21
- Must possess a minimum qualification of a pass in 10th standard with ITI from a recognized university or institution.
The age limit for applying for AAVIN Recruitment 2020-21 is as follows
- Minimum age limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age limit for OC – 30 years
- Maximum Age limit for BC, BC (Muslim), MBC & DNC – 32 years
- Maximum Age limit for SCA, SC & ST – 35 years
- AAVIN SFA selection will be made based on the marks obtained by the eligible candidate in the Written Test for 85 marks and Oral Interview for 15 marks.
- Senior Factory Assistant Salary – Rs.15700 – 50000/-
- OC, BC, BC (Muslim), MBC & DNC candidates – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST/ SCA candidates – Rs. 100/-
How to apply for AAVIN Recruitment 2020-21?
- Go to the official website aavinfedrecruitment.com,
- Find the advertisement for AAVIN SFA Posts,
- Click on the advertisement.
- AAVIN Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If eligible, Back to the page, click “Proceed to Apply“.
- If you are a new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may log in to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form
Important Dates for AAVIN Recruitment 2020-21
|Starting Date to Apply||16th November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||05th December 2020|
Important Links for AAVIN Careers 2020-21
|Official Notification pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|AAVIN Senior Factory Assistant Exam Syllabus||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Government Jobs 2020
TNRD Recruitment – Apply 678 vacancy
IOCL Recruitment – Apply 918 vacancy
SSC CHSL Recruitment – Apply various vacancy
SBI Recruitment – Apply 10500 vacancy
About AAVIN (Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN):
The Department of Dairy Development was established in 1958 in Tamilnadu. The administrative and legal control of all state dairy cooperatives was transferred to the Department of Dairy Development on 1.8.1965. The Commissioner for Dairy Production and Dairy Development became the registration office under the Tamil Nadu Cooperative Corporation Act. With the adoption of the “Anand Boss” in Tamilnadu State, the Tamilnadu Federation of Milk Producer Cooperatives was registered in the State on February 1, 1981. The commercial activities of the Department, such as the acquisition, processing, cooling and packaging The sale of milk to consumers, etc., previously managed by Tamilnadu Dairy Development Corporation Ltd., was transferred to the Tamilnadu Federation of Milk Producer Cooperatives, most recently registered, known as “Aavin”.
Following the liberalization policy, private dairies also entered the dairy sector. According to the instructions of the Honorable Chief Minister of Tamilnadu, a high priority has been given to improving the performance of dairy cooperatives by adopting a systematic approach and appropriate strategy in dairy cooperatives. Dairy farmers’ cooperatives, trade unions, and the Tamilnadu State Federation have achieved remarkable results. The livestock population in India represents about 30% of the total livestock population in the world. India remained in no. 1 place in milk production. Tamilnadu is one of the major milk-producing countries. Tamilnadu milk production per day is 145.88 liters of Lakh.