AIMA MAT Admit Card 2020 | Paper Based Test (PBT) on 16th February 2020. The MAT PBT Admit Card has released on (11th February 2020). Hence, the All India Management Association has released the MAT Hall Ticket on their official website. Therefore, we suggest the candidates to download the admit card within the last date. From this article, aspirants can get the direct link for MAT Admit Card Download. However, the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) will be held at various centres scheduled by the board.
AIMA MAT Admit Card 2020 | HighLights
|Name of the Association||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Name of the Exam||Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – February 2020|
|Type of the Exam||Paper-Based Test (PBT)|
|MAT PBT Exam Date||16th February 2020|
|Admit Card Date||11th February 2020|
Vital Details on AIMA MAT Feb 2020 Admit Card
The AIMA MAT Admit Card has the details of Candidates and the exam details. Applicants need to provide the login credentials on the hall ticket page. Aspirants need to refer the official website to download the MAT Feb Admit Card. Therefore, we have listed some important details of MAT Hall Ticket Feb 2020.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
MAT PBT Exam 2020
The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) has released the exam syllabus & previous papers for the exam preparation. Hence, the MAT Paper Based Test will be held on 16th February 2020. Moreover, the AIMA MAT Hall Ticket should be downloaded at the bottom of the section. Candidates may also check with the official portal to get the MAT Admit Card.
MAT Exam Pattern:
|Section & Subject Name||No.of Questions||Time Duration|
|Language Comprehension||40 Questions||30 Minutes|
|Mathematical Skills||40 Minutes|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||35 Minutes|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||30 Minutes|
|Indian and Global Environment||15 Minutes|
|Total||200 Questions||02 Hrs 30 Minutes|
[MAT PBT Exam Cities 2020 – Check Here]
ID Proofs along with AIMA MAT Admit Card 2020
Aspirants who have applied for the MAT Paper-Based Test should carry the original identity proof for the exam. To download the Management Aptitude Test Admit Card candidates must follow the steps given at the forthcoming section.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
MAT Feb 2020 Admit Card – Download Procedure
- Visit the “MAT Hall Ticket”
- Enter the Login details
- Click on to the Submit Button.
- A Call Letter page will arise on the screen.
- Enter all the valid details in that.
- Check once for the clear view of the details you entered.
- Now go to the Download option to get the Admit Card.
- Take a photocopy of it.
AIMA MAT Admit Card 2020 – Direct Links
|MAT Hall Ticket||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|