BFUHS Admit Card 2020 | Download for Medical Officer, Ward Attendant & Other Post – The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot recently released the recruitment notification for Medical Officer, Ward Attendant & Others post for 2984 vacancies. The applicants who interested in Rajasthan Govt Jobs can apply for this BFUHS Recruitment 2020. Aspirants who applied can get the direct link to download BFUSH Admit Card for the posts mentioned above. Only the board generates the BFUHS Hall Ticket to the eligible aspirants, and it would be an essential document to appear for the BFUHS Exam. Hence the direct link of BFUHS Medical Officer, Ward Attendant Hall Ticket, is given below, and it activated after the official update.
BFUHS Medical Officer & Others Admit Card – Overview
The BFUHS Board releases the Admit Card online. Applicants by providing the valid credentials they can download BFUHS Exam Hall Ticket from the given direct link. The board is planning to conduct the exam in September 2020, and the Hall Ticket released before the exam date. Hence visiting our page frequently will provide all the quick updates of the BFUHS Exam and Admit Card release date.
|Name of the Organization||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)|
|Number of Vacancies||2984 Posts|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer, Ward Attendant & Other|
|Admit Card Date||September 2020|
|Exam Date||September 2020|
|Job Category||Admit Card|
Also Check – RPSC Admit Card
Significant details on bfuhs.ac.in Admit Card 2020
The BFUHS Admit Card contains all vital information of the students and exam. It hangs as a ladder between the students and the supervisor to complete the verification process quickly. Hence, the applicants will find the below-listed information presented on their BFUHS Medical Officer Call Letter after downloading the admit card. For corrections and queries, the applicant should contact the official support, which should be reviewed before the exam date.
- Student Name
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the exam
- Essential Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents along with BFUHS MO, WA & Others Exam Hall Ticket 2020
The Govt of India has one announcement that all the examiners must carry the original Government ID proof issued by the Government. It is for the verification process at the doorstep to avoid duplication. So candidates are suggested to take the ID proof along with the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Admit Card 2020.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Essential Rules and Responsibilities of BFUHS Exam
- Applicants need to download the BFUHS Admit Card 2020 from the official website through online mode.
- No hard copy will send to anyone via postal.
- After downloading the BFUHS Medical Officer & Ward Assistant Exam Call Letter, do not make changes such as laminating, modifying, and others.
- Applicants need to ensure that the presented information is correct.
- For corrections, the applicant needs to contact the official support.
- The exam mode is offline, and the applicants should reach the exam venue 30 mins before the exam schedule.
- Electronic gadgets strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
Steps to download BFUHS Exam Call Letter 2020
To download BFUHS Medical Officer & Ward Attendant Hall Ticket, Students need to provide their application number along with their Password. Follow the provided below steps to download Admit Card.
- Click the bfuhs.ac.in. Hall Ticket link from the links provided below.
- Find the Admit Card with a Post name.
- Open the link and fill the required details.
- Give the necessary information appearing on the screen.
- Verify the entered details appeared on the screen.
- After the verification, submit it.
- Finally, download bfuhs.ac.in. Hall Ticket.
- Take a print out of the admit card and carry it for the BFUHS Examination.
Important links of bfuhs.ac.in. Exam 2020
|BFUHS Admit Card||Click Here|
|BFUHS Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|BFUHS Previous Paper||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
We update all the latest news of the BFUHS Exam and Admit Card release date on our page. For instant updates, applicants can subscribe to our notifications. Also, applicants can visit our official site @ recruitment.guru for more details. Kindly share your valuable comments with us. We will revert you asap.