CLAT Admit Card 2020 | Available @ consortiumofnlus.ac.in – The Consortium of National Law Universities is responsible CLAT Exam and Hall Ticket. The exam conducted to fill the UG & PG Admission in 22 National Law Universities in India. The interested applicants had applied and waiting for the exam. Therefore to write the exam applicant should carry the CLAT Admit Card 2020. We provide a direct link of the CLAT Admit Card, and it activated after the official update. Hence, please read our complete article to know more about the CLAT Examination and Admit Card release date and the exam guidelines.
JCLAT Admit Card 2020 – Overview
The Board releases the Admit Card online. The Consortium of National Law University will conduct the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Exam on 07th September 2020 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm, and the Clat Exam hall ticket will be available on the official website one week before the exam. The below-provided table contains essential details of the CLAT Exam, Admit Card release date & more. By referring, those candidates will get the clear idea of the exam.
|Name of the Board||The consortium of National Law Universities|
|Exam Name||Common-Law Admission Test|
|Exam Date||07th September 2020|
|Admit Card Date||One week before the exam date|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Important Details on CLAT Admit Card 2020
Candidates who are going to take down the examination must get the CLAT Hall Ticket from here. The Consortium of National Law Universities will allow for the exam only the candidates who are carrying the admit card. Therefore, the officials will not allow any of the students to the exam hall without the hall ticket. Candidates must check the below information should be presented on the CLAT Call Letter.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Identity Proofs along with CLAT Exam Admit Card
Another important thing for the examination is to carry the Original Identity Proofs along with the Common Law Admission Test Call Letter. Aspirants who are going to appear for the exam need to carry any one of the original document issued by the Government of that respective state.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Important Guidelines – CLAT Exam 2020
- The CLAT Exam Admit Card is available only online. By providing the required detail, the applicant can download from the official website.
- After downloading the CLAT Exam Call Letter, do not make any changes such as laminating, modifying, etc..
- Electronic gadgets strictly prohibited to carry for the exam hall.
- Applicants should reach the exam venue before 30 minutes of the exam schedule to complete the verification process.
- For changes or errors, applicants need to contact official support.
How to download CLAT Hall Ticket 2020?
To download Latest CLAT Exam Hall Ticket, Students need to provide their registration number and date of Birth. Follow the provided below steps to download your Common-Law Admission Test Exam Call Letter from the official site.
- Click on the Common Law Admission Test Admit Card 2020.
- Enter the Registration Number and Password on the home page.
- Now enter the image in the box that is available on the page.
- Log in to get the CLAT Admit Card.
- Admit Card page will appear on the screen.
- Fill the needed credentials into the hall ticket, which appeared on the screen.
- After filling recheck the details that you have entered.
- Once done with the checking, Submit the admit card.
- Finally, download the hall ticket after the submission.
- Take a photocopy of the CLAT Hall Ticket.
- Carry for the exam and the upcoming selection rounds.
Direct Links to Download CLAT Exam Admit Card 2020
|CLAT Exam Admit Card||Download Here|
|CLAT Exam Previous Paper||Click Here|
|CLAT Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|Free CLAT Mock Test||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
We believe the covered information is useful for the applicants to download the CLAT Exam Admit Card 2020 from the official site. For quick updates visit our official site recruitment.guru also, subscribe with our notifications. Kindly provide your valuable comment with us. We will revert you asap.