COMEDK Admit Card 2020 – The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is responsible for COMEDK Exam Hall Ticket. We believe the applicants who interested study in Karnataka state Engineering College applied for the COMEDK Exam. To write the exam, the applicant must carry a valid COMEDK Admit Card 2020. It would be an essential document that contains all details of the student and the examination. From our page, the applicant can get the direct link of the COMEDK Exam Admit card 2020.
COMEDK Exam Admit Card – Overview
A recent board update states the COMEDK Exam held on 19th August 2020, and Hall Ticket released on 11th August 2020 at candidates’ login ID. Students need to log in with the required details to download the latest COMEDK Exam Admit Card 2020. Hence due to the pandemic issue, the helpline support remains closed, and all queries have completed via mail ([email protected]).
|Name of the Board||A consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental College of Karnataka|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Examination Date||19th August 2020|
|Admit Card Release date||11th August 2020 (Released)|
Vital information presented on COMEDK Admit Card
The COMEDK Exam Call Letter contains all vital details about the students and the examination. So the applicants need to check and ensure the listed information presented on their Hall Ticket without corrections.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Essential Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Check Now – Karnataka Government Jobs
Important Documents Along with COMEDK Exam Hall Ticket
As per the govt update, the applicants who will take COMEDK Exam need to carry any original govt id proof along with COMEDK Entrance Hall Ticket. It helps the supervisor to complete the verification process efficiently and avoids duplications at the doorstep. The applicants who forgot to bring the documents are not permitted to enter the exam hall.
- Aadhar Card
- Voters ID
- Driving License
- Pan Card
Steps to Download COMEDK Exam Hall Ticket
To download Latest COMEDK Hall Ticket, Students need to provide their registration number and date of birth. Follow the provided below steps to download your Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Exam Call Letter from the official site.
- First, visit the official site through our direct link.
- It redirects to the home page.
- Click on the download link.
- Enter the application number, date of birth, and password details.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- Now, the COMEDK Hall Ticket will display on the screen.
- Download the admit card.
- Finally, take a print out of the Hall Ticket and carry it while attending the examination.
|COMEDK Admit Card||Click Here|
|COMEDK Previous Paper||Click Here|
|COMEDK Syllabus (Exam Pattern)||Click Here|
|COMEDK Mock Test||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
COMEDK Exam Pattern
Read to the below-given exam pattern will give a clear idea to prepare for the examination. It covered with the details of Subjects, Number of Questions, Time duration & Total Marks. The COMEDK Exam contains the three subjects, i.e., Physics. Chemistry & Mathematics. The total time duration of the Exam is 3 hours. Refer to the table for more details.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
- It is a computer-based exam
- Applicants need to arrive at the exam center 30 minutes before the exam schedule
- The questions asked in the COMEDK Exam based on the 12th Syllabus
- It is objective type questions; applicants have to choose the right answer
- The total time duration of the Exam is 3 hours
- No negative marks in the Exam
- No marks given for unattended questions
- Based on the marks the applicants will get placed on their dream college
We hope that the provided information is useful for the applied aspirants to download the SEBI Exam Hall Ticket from the official site. To improve your knowledge, take our free Mock Test. Visit our official website @recruitment.guru for recent updates about Government Jobs notifications. Kindly provide your valuable comments to improve us. We will revert you asap.