COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2018: Engineering, Medical and Dental aspirants can download their COMEDK Hall Tickets from the official COMEDK website @www.comedk.org. Candidates can apply for COMEDK from 16th January to 19th April 2018. Since the COMEDK UGET is on 13th May 2018, the Admit card will be released between 4th to 12th May 2018. Candidates who had successfully applied can download the hall ticket from the links given below. Also, check out the COMEDK Syllabus and Exam Pattern from the links given below. Take the COMEDK Mock Test and practice well for the exam. Go through the COMEDK Previous Papers here. Download COMEDK Admit Card 2018 below.
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2018 Details
|Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test – COMEDK UGET 2018
|Starting Date to Apply||16th January 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||19th April 2018|
|Mock Test release Date||5th February 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||4th to 12th May 2018|
|COMEDK UGET Exam Date||13th May 2018|
|Provisional Answer Key release date||17th May 2018|
|Final Answer Key||25th May 2018|
|COMEDK Result||28th May 2018|
|Conselling date||2nd week of June 2018|
|COMEDK UGET Syllabus||COMEDK UGET Previous Papers|
COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam is conducted by the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka. This exam is for the candidates who want to get admission into the undergraduate courses which are offered by the affiliated institutions of COMEDK. This exam is only for engineering courses. This is because to get admission into MBBS/BDS programme, candidates need to attend the NEET Exam. So, aspirants who want to get admission into engineering courses, prepare for the UGET Exam. Let’s start your exam preparation with the COMEDK UGET 2018 Syllabus available here.
Check COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2018 – Click Here
How to Download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2018?
- At first, visit the official website www.comedk.org.
- Check for the COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2018.
- A new tab will be opened.
- Now, the candidate should log in with the registration id and password.
- Next, click on the submit button.
- Now, the 2017 UGET Hall Ticket will display on the screen.
- Candidates can check your details.
- Then, download the UG entrance test admit card.
- At last, Take the printout of the COMDEK UGET Admit Card for future use.
COMEDK PGET Syllabus for (PCM) B.E Courses:
|S. No.||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions|
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Thermal and Chemical effects of currents
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Physical world & measurement
- Description of motion in one dimension
- Description of motion in two and three dimensions etc.
- Chemistry of representative elements
- Nuclear chemistry
- Chemistry of carbon compounds
- Coordination chemistry and organometallics
- Chemical kinetics
- Chemistry in action
- Chemistry of biological processes
- Transition metals including lanthanides etc.
- Vectors and three-dimensional geometry
- Matrices and determinants
- Coordinate geometry
- Exponential and logarithmic series
- Correlation and regression
- Differential equations
- Definite integral
- Integral calculus
- Differential calculus etc.
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Plants and Animals
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Ecology and Environment
- Reproduction in Organism
- Genetics & Evolution
- Comprehension passage
- Structure of words
- Sequence of words
- Rearrangement of Jumbled words
- Rule of Conjunctions
- Clauses and Sentences
- Sentence Completion
- One-word Substitution & Tenses etc.