DMRC Admit Card 2020 Released for Assistant Manager, Jr. Engineer & Other CBT Exams. Candidates who are preparing for the Computer Based Test can now download the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Admit Card Here. Thus, the board has issued the admit card on 04th February 2020. Therefore, the corporation has decided to conduct the exam from 17th February to 26th February 2020. Moreover, the direct link to download the DMRC Admit Card is at the end of the webpage.
DMRC Admit Card 2020 | Overview
|Name of the Board||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Fire Inspector, Architect Assistant, Assistant Programmer, Legal Assistant, Customer Relations Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Store Assistant, Assistant, Office Assistant, Stenographer, Maintainer|
|No of Vacancies||1493 Vacancies|
|DMRC Exam Date||17th, 21st, 23rd, 26th February 2020|
|Admit Card Date||03rd February 2020|
Details on DMRC Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has issued the hall ticket for the candidates who are undertaking the exam. The DMRC Admit Card is an important document that has to be carried for the examination and all the selection rounds. Make sure to download the admit card from the bottom of the section. Check with the below details which should be entered in the DMRC Hall Ticket 2020.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
DMRC Exam | 17th February to 26th February 2020
DMRC Exam Pattern 2020 – Paper-I
|Name of the Subjects||No. of Question||Max Marks||Total Duration|
|General Awareness||30||30||90 Mins|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30|
DMRC Exam Pattern – Paper-II
|English||Paragraph Writing||60 Marks||45 Minutes|
|Essay writing on Science & Technology|
(DMRC Syllabus 2020 – Get Here)
Documents needed with DMRC Exam Admit Card 2020
The Delhi Metro Rail has announced to carry any one of the Government ID Proof to the exam hall. Download the DMRC Admit Card before the last date by following the steps given at the bottom of the section.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How to Download Delhi Metro Railway Admit Card 2020?
- Firstly, Click on to the Delhi Metro Admit Card link.
- Enter the valid credentials to log in the admit card.
- Then enter the captcha if given on the login page.
- After entering the details, the DMRC Admit Card page will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the important details in the hall ticket.
- Get a glance at the details entered in the hall ticket.
- Finally, Submit the DMRC Assistant Manager Admit Card.
- Download the hall ticket after the submission.
- Take a photocopy of the admit card.
- Carry for all the selection rounds.
DMRC Admit Card Download – Important Links
|Delhi Metro Admit Card||Download Here|
|DMRC Syllabus||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|