GMC Admit Card 2020 | Download Goa Medical College Exam Hall Ticket – The Goa Medical College is recruiting applicants for various posts every year. There are many people interested people have applied for the various exams and waiting for the GMC Admit Card to be released. From this page, the applicants will get the direct link of All GMC Admit Cards. Moreover, the applicants will also get the details of Exam Date, Selection Process, Admit Card Date, Num of Vacancies and etc.
GMC Group C Exam & Admit Card 2020 – Overview
The Goa Medical College has yet to release the Group C Admit Card for various posts. The board has planned to release the Group C Hall Ticket for the 1077 vacancies in May 2020 (Tentatively) and the exam will be held in May 2020(Tentatively). Therefore students must know the complete details about the exam & Admit Card Details. To get a Clear view about the exam details, candidates must visit the official website.
|Name of the Board||Goa Medical College|
|Name of the Posts||Group C ( Staff Nurse, Junior Technician, Pharmacist, Occupational Therapist, Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper& Others)|
|Num of the Vacancies||1077|
|Date of the Exam||May 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Admit Card Card Date||May 2020 (Tentatively)|
Important Details on GMC Group C Admit Card
The GMC Admit Card contains all vital details about the students. Below are a few general details given that should be available on your GMC Group C Hall Ticket. Students need to ensure below given details below should be presented on their Admit card.
- Student Name
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the exam
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents to be Carried Along with GMC Admit Card
As per the Update from the Goa Medical College recruitment Board, candidates need to carry their Admit Card, along with one Original Government ID Proof provided GOA Government. It avoids duplication before writing the exam. The candidate who failed to carry the Government Proof along with their GMC Hall Ticket, will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Aadhar Card
- Voters ID
- Driving License
- College/School Identity Card
- Pan Card
Steps to get GMC Admit Card 2020
To Download GMC Hall Ticket, Students need to provide their registration number along with their Date of Birth. Follow the provided below steps to download your Admit Card.
- Click the GMC Hall Ticket link from the important links provided below.
- Find the Admit Card with a released date.
- Open the link and fill the required details.
- Give the required details appearing on the screen
- Verify the entered details appeared on the screen.
- After the clear glance Submit the GMC Hall Ticket.
- Finally, download your GMC Hall Ticket
- Take a print out of the admit card and carry it for the GMC Examination.
GMC Examination is conducted by the board every year, based on the requirement, Cut-off marks & Merit List students get placed for various vacancies. The exam mode is a written exam, so the students need to reach the exam centre 30 mins before the exam, it will give them to complete the verification process. only the Admit Card will be available below the important links section once it is released from the GMC Board. For more information about Goa Medical College Admit Card, candidates can also check the official website from the available links.
|GMC Group C Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|