IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020
Hello Candidates !! Here is the place to get your admit card for the IBPS Clerk IX Mains Examination 2020. Searchers of IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card can get the direct link to download it from the end of the page. We have uploaded the quick link which is released by the officials on 02nd February 2020. So, Aspirants who got eligible scoring in the IBPS Prelims Exam will only be allowed to get the IBPS Hall Ticket 2020. Aspirants are suggested to take down the mains examination on
19th January 2020 without fail. The Re-exam date will be available on the printed IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket 2020.
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card – Overview
|Name of the Board||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Post||CRP Clerk IX|
|Name of the Exam||IBPS Clerk Mains Exam|
|No of Vacancies||12075|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date|
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2019 Release Date||02nd February 2020|
Also, Check – Bank Jobs 2020
Important Details on IBPS Clerk Mains Hall Ticket 2020
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued the admit card with the candidates and the exam details. So, we suggest you to download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020 to get the brief information about the IBPS Clerk IX Mains Exam. Get a list of IBPS Admit Card details from our webpage.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Examiners
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2020
Contenders are suggested to download the IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2020 to take down the exam. The authorities have decided to conduct the mains exam on 19th January 2020. He/ She can make use of the IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus for the exam preparation.
Exam Pattern for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2020:
|Name of the Subject||No of Questions||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
|General Finance Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Needed Documents with IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020
Examiners are suggested to download the IBPS Hall Ticket 2020 before the exam date. Hence, the admit card link will get deactivated after the last date.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
IBPS Clerk Admit Card Download Steps 2020
- Click on the “IBPS Clerk Admit Card” link.
- Enter the valid User ID and Password.
- And then log in to the admit card page.
- Now, the IBPS Mains Call Letter page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the required credentials in the admit card.
- After that, check to the entered details in the admit card.
- Finally, Submit the hall ticket.
- Get down to the download option to get the admit card.
- Once downloaded Take a print out of the admit card.
- Carry the Admit Card for the IBPS Clerk Mains Examination.
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 | Direct Link
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card||Download Here|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus||Get Here|
|IBPS Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|