IBPS PO Admit Card 2020 | Available for PO & MT Post – Get a direct link to download the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officer Exam Hall Ticket for Prelims and Main Exam Hall Ticket here. The board recently released the IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 notifications for 1167 Probationary Officer & Management Trainee Posts. The applicants who interested in Bank Jobs can make use of this opportunity. The applied aspirants need to carry the IBPS PO Admit Card to write the examination. It would be an essential document that contains all the vital information of the students and the exam. From here, the applicants will get the direct link to download IBPS PO Admit Card from the official site.
IBPS conducts the Probationary officer exam in two modes, which are Prelims and Main Exam. So the applicant needs to download the two Admit cards before the respective exam date. Usually, the board will release the Admit Card 15 days before the exam date. The candidates who met an eligibility criterion are allowed to download IBPS Exam Hall Ticket from the official site. Hence, the admit card is available soon at the end of the section. Reading our complete article will help you get the IBPS PO Exam Call Letter from the official site.
IBPS PO & MT Admit Card – Overview
|Name of the Board||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer & Management Trainee|
|Name of the Exam||Prelims & Main Examination|
|No of Vacancies||1167|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date||October 2020 (Tentatively)|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||November 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Admit Card Release Date||September 2020 (Tentaively)|
Details of IBPS PO Admit Card (or) Hall Ticket
Enter all the required details and own the Latest IBPS Probationary Officer Admit Card 2020. The Probationary Officer Hall Ticket is to identify the right person going to take down the examination. The Supervisor will allow the examiners who are carrying the valid IBPS PO Exam, Admit Card. The applicant must check and ensure the below-listed details presented on their Lates IBPS PO Exam Call Letter.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents Along with IBPS PO Call Letter 2020
Make sure to take the Original ID Proof along with the IBPS PO Admit Card. Check to the IBPS PO Prelims Hall Ticket details once completed. Candidates cannot correct the mistakes in the IBPS PO Call Letter once it submitted. So, be conscious while filling the admit card details.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Extensive Facts of IBPS PO & MT Exam 2020
- Applicants need to download the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO Admit Card from the official website through online mode.
- No hard copy will send anyone via postal or other platforms.
- After downloading the IBPS PO Exam Call Letter, don’t make any changes such as laminating, modifying, etc..
- We need to check and ensure the presented information is correct.
- For corrections, the applicant needs to contact the official support.
- The exam mode of the IBPS PO exam is both offline and online.
- Electronic gadgets strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
- The question will be objective type.
- Each question carries 01 marks.
- 0.25 negative mark is applicable for each wrong answer.
- The duration of the exam will be 01 hours.
Steps to download IBPS PO Exam Admit Card
- Click on the IBPS PO Hall Ticket 2020
- Enter the Registration Number and Password to get the admit card page.
- Enter the Captcha shown on the page.
- Now the IBPS Probationary Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the valid details in the hall ticket page.
- Check the details before submitting it.
- After having a complete look, Submit the Admit Card.
- Finally, Download the Call Letter.
- Take a print out of the hall ticket and carry for the IBPS PO Prelims Examination.
Important Links of IBPS PO Admit Card & Call Letter 2020
|IBPS PO Admit Card||Download Here|
|IBPS PO Syllabus||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Previous Paper||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
We hope the provided information is useful for applicants to download IBPS PO Admit Card from the official site. To check your knowledge level and get the real exam feel, try our free IBPS Mock Test Quiz. Kindly share your valuable comments & Queries. We will revert you asap.