ITBP Admit Card 2020 | Exam Date – 19th January 2020. The Police Force has decided to release the admit card in the 02nd Week of January 2020. Aspirants of 134 Constable (Driver) in Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial) can view the admit card link here. We will provide the direct link to download the hall ticket at the end of the segment. Hence, the officials will release the ITBP Admit Card at any time on its official portal. So, keep track of our webpage for the latest updates.
ITBP Admit Card 2020 – HighLights
|Name of the Board||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name of the Post||Constable (Driver) in Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial)|
|No of Vacancies||134 Vacancies|
|ITBP Driver Exam Date||19th January 2020|
|ITBP Constable Driver Admit Card Date||02nd Week of January 2020 (Expected)|
Other Police Jobs 2020 – Apply Here
Important Details on ITBP Driver Admit Card
The ITBP Constable Driver Hall Ticket 2020 will be refreshed by the ITBP authorities before the beginning of the Exam. So wannabes must be centred around our webpage recruitment.guru to get more data about admit card details. As it’s must to convey the hall ticket the hopeful must realize the downloading procedure for admit card which is given toward the bottom of the article.
- Student Name
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the exam
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
ITBP Constable Driver Exam Date 2020 | 19th January 2020
The Police Force will conduct the various selection process to recruit the applicants. To know the eligibility details and other needed information aspirants can go through the ITBP Recruitment.
ITBP Selection Process:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Test
- Practical Test
ID Proofs along with ITBP Driver Test Admit Card 2020
Contenders must carry the original document issued by the Government of the state. The below table contains the direct link to download the ITBP Driver Admit Card 2020. Follow the steps numbered at the below section for the ITBP Constable Driver Admit Card Download.
- Copy of ITBP Admit Card
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
How to get ITBP Hall Ticket 2020?
- Click on the ITBP Admit Card at the end of the segment.
- Provide Login particulars.
- After getting the admit card fill the required details.
- Verify the entered details appeared on the screen.
- After the clear glance Submit the ITBP Exam Admit Card.
- Finally, download your ITBP Driver Test Admit Card.
- Take a print out of the admit card and carry it for the ITBP Constable Driver Examination.
ITBP Driver Exam 2020 | Important Links
|ITBP Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|