JELET Admit Card 2020 – The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board WBJEE is responsible for JELET Exam. An applicant who has applied for the Joint Entrance Lateral Examination Test can download the JELET Hall Ticket from here. Accordingly, the board planned to conduct the JELET Exam in July 2020. Reading our complete article will help the aspirants to get the Admit Card from the official site of @ wbjeeb.nic.in
We believe many of the applicants have applied and eagerly waiting for the exam. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic issue across the globe, the board postponed JELET Admit Card and Exam Date. Earlier it was scheduled to be held on 28th June 2020. So we are requesting applicants to stay tuned with this page to get further updates of the JELET Exam 2020.
WBJEE JELET Hall Ticket 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Name of the Posts||Engineering, Pharmacy|
|Date of the Exam||July 2020|
|Admit Card Card Date||July 2020|
Details Mentioned WBJEE JELET Exam Admit Card | Entrance Exam Admit Card
The JELET Call Letter contains all vital details about the students. Below are a few general details given that should be available on your JELE Exam Hall Ticket. Students need to ensure below given details below should be presented on their Admit card.
- Student Name
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the exam
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents Required Along with Latest JELET Exam Admit Card
Candidates will have to imperatively carry the hardcopy of the JELET Exam 2020 Admit Card. Besides that, the candidates also bring a valid Photo ID card for identification. Check the list of below-given documents that are needed to bring as a proof of identity.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College ID
- Employee ID
Facts of JELET Entrance Exam Hall Ticket
- The JELET Exam Admit Card is available only online. By providing the details, applicants can download from the official website.
- After downloading the JELET Exam Call Letter, don’t make any changes such as laminating, modifying, etc..
- Mobile Phones, Smart Watch, laptops are not allowed to carry inside the exam premises.
- Applicants should reach the exam venue before 30 minutes of the exam schedule.
- If any changes or errors on JELET Exam Call Letter applicants need to contact the official support, then it needs to be corrected before the exam.
For Queries – Official Support
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ- 13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata- 700 091
Examination Helpdesk- 1800-1023-781 (Toll-Free)
Steps to get the JELET Admit Card 2020 | wbjeeb.nic.in
To Download JELET Hall Ticket, Students need to provide their registration number along with their Date of Birth. Follow the provided below steps to download your Admit Card.
- Click the JELET Hall Ticket link from the links provided below.
- Find the Admit Card with a released date or post name.
- Open the link and fill the required details.
- Give the necessary information appearing on the screen
- Verify the entered details appeared on the screen.
- After verifying it, Submit the JELET Exam Hall Ticket.
- Finally, download your Join Entrance Later Examination Test Hall Ticket
- Take a print out of the admit card and carry it for the JELET Examination 2020.
Important Links to download JELET Exam Hall Ticket
|JELET Admit Card||Download Here (Link Activated in July 2020)|
|Official Website||Click Here|