KEAM Admit Card 2020 – The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations CEE Kerala is responsible for KEAM Admit Card 2020. Applicants who had applied for the KEAM Entrance Exam can download Exam Hall Ticket here. The board of CEE Kerala has planned to conduct the KEAM Exam on 16th July 2020, and the call letter released on 13th July 2020. Read our complete article to get the complete information of the Kerala Engineering and Medical Entrance Call Letter, Exam Date, Download procedure, etc.
The applicants who had enrolled with CEE Exam 2020 need to download Kerala Engineering and Medical Exam admits card from the official site through the below-given link. It would be an essential document to write the CEE Entrance Exam. Hence the applicants who applied for the exam are only allowed to download the Exam Admit Card from the official site. The direct link of the Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Test Entrance Admit Card given below, and It will be activated by when the board releases the Hall Ticket on its official website.
KEAM Admit Card 2020 – Overview
|Board Name||Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala|
|Examination Name||Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Test (KEAM)|
|Level of the Exam||State Level|
|Examination Date||16th July 2020|
|Timings of the exam||10:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|Admit Card Date||13th July 2020|
Essential Details Presented on KEAM Exam Call Letter
The KEAM Exam Call Letter contains all essential details about the students and the examination. So the applicants need to check and ensure the listed information presented on their new KEAM Hall Ticket without corrections.
- Student Name
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the exam
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents Along with KEAM Exam Hall Ticket
As per the govt update, the candidates need to carry their Admit Card, along with any of the Original Government ID Proof. It avoids duplication before entering the exam hall. The candidates who failed to bring will not be allowed to write an exam.
- Aadhar Card
- Voters ID
- Driving License
- College/School Identity Card
- Pan Card
Key Facts of KEAM Exam 2020
- The KEAM Exam has two papers Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry) and Paper 2 ( Maths).
- Each paper has 120 questions.
- The total duration of the exam is 300 minutes for Paper-1 (150 minutes) & Paper-2 (150mintues)
- Each correct answer applicants will get ‘4’ marks.
- ‘1’ Negative marking is applicable.
- The questions paper will be available in English only.
- OMR sheet provided, and Applicants have to shade the answers.
- Shading two answers for one question considered as a wrong answer and penalty of ‘1’ marks deducted.
- The applicant’s name should come within 10 to qualify for the merit list.
- Applicants belonging to the SC\ST category exempted from the above rules, and no minimum marks required.
Key Facts of KEAM Hall Ticket
- The KEAM Admit Card is available only online. By providing the required detail, the applicant can download from the official website.
- After downloading the Latest KEAM Exam Call Letter, don’t make any changes such as laminating, modifying, etc..
- Electronic devices strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Applicants should reach the exam venue before 30 minutes of the exam schedule to complete the verification process on time.
- For changes or errors, applicants need to contact official support.
Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Phone: 0471-2525300, Fax: 0471-2337228,
e-mail: [email protected]
Steps to download Online KEAM Entrance Exam Admit Card | cee.kerala.gov.in
To Download Latest KEAM Hall Ticket, Students need to provide their registration number along with their Date of Birth. Follow the provided below steps to download your KEAM Exam Call Letter from the official site.
- Click the KEAM Hall Ticket link from the links provided below.
- Find the Admit Card with a released date or post name.
- Open the link and fill the required details.
- Give the necessary details appearing on the screen.
- Verify the entered details appeared on the screen.
- After ensuring the information, Submit the KEAM Hall Ticket.
- Finally, download your Kerala Engineering & Medical Exam Hall Ticket.
- Take a print out and carry it for the KEAM Examination.
Essential Links to Own KEAM Entrance Exam Hall Ticket /Call Letter
|KEAM Entrance Admit Card 2020||Click Here (Link-activated soon)|
|Official Site||Click Here|
We hope and believe that the provided information is useful for the applied aspirants to download the KEAM Exam Hall Ticket from the official site. To improve your knowledge, take our free KEAM Mock Tests. Kindly provide your valuable comments to improve us. We will revert you asap.