KPSC KAS Hall Ticket 2020 | Download for Gazetted Probationers @ kpsc.kar.nic.in. – The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is responsible for Karnataka Administrative Service Gazetted Probationers Hall Ticket. Applicants who had enrolled with the exam can get the direct link to download KPSC KAS Admit Card from here. It would be an essential document that contains all the vital information of the student and the exam. The aspirants can download the Karnataka Public Service Commission KAS Admit Card from the given link after the official update. Hence read our complete article to get the complete details of the KPSC KAS Exam 2020. Also, we provided the link of KPSC Previous Paper & Syllabus for exam preparation.
KPSC KAS (Gazetted Probationers) Hall Ticket 2020
A recent board update says the Karnataka Administrative Service Gazetted Probationary Officer Exam will be held on 24th August 2020, and the Admit Card released on 17th August 2020. It would be an excellent opportunity for the applicants to grab the Govt Job in Karnataka State. So we are requesting applicants to do the frequent visit to our page to download the KPSC KAS Hall Ticket before the exam. Applicants need to provide their applications or registration number and password to download the exam hall ticket. Hence the given direct link activated after the official update.
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Name of the Post||KAS (Gazetted Probationers)|
|No. of Vacancies||106|
|Exam date||24th August 2020|
|Admit card release Date||17th August 2020 (Released)|
Also, Check – All KPSC Hall Tickets
Steps to download your KPSC KAS Admit Card @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
After the releases of KPSC KAS Hall Ticket 2020, the applied aspirants very much hasty to download the Admit Card from the official site. Hence a step guide is given below. By following the procedure, they can download the Karanataka Administrative Service Gazetted Probationers Hall Ticket quickly.
- At first, visit the official website of the Karnataka Public Service Commission, which is kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- On the Home page, we can see the list of latest released notifications.
- Search for the KPSC KAS Hall Ticket 2020.
- Then, click on the corresponding link.
- Next, enter the application number, date of birth, and password details of the candidate.
- Verify the details and click on the submit button.
- Now, the KPSC Gazetted Probationers Hall Ticket 2020 will display on the screen.
- Download the admit card.
- Finally, take the print out of Karnataka KAS Hall Ticket and carry it during the exam.
Essentials links of KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Exam
|KPSC KAS Hall Ticket||Download Here|
|KPSC KAS Previous Paper||Click Here|
|KPSC KAS Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Exam Day Guidelines of KPSC KAS Exam & Admit Card
- The board releases the KPSC KAS Admit Card online. Applicants need to download before the exam date.
- Applicants should not make any changes to their Admit Card.
- For correction and doubts on KAS Hall, Ticket applicant should reach the official support, and it should be done before the exam date.
- Carry the valid govt id proof which matches with the Admit Card.
- Applicants should reach the exam venue 30 mins before the exam schedule.
- Due to the current situation, applicants must wear a face mask while coming to the exam.
- Electronic devices strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
Required document along with KPSC KAS Hall Call Letter
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Details presented on KPSC KAS (Gazetted Probtionaries) Hall Ticket
- Student Name
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the exam
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
We believe the covered information is useful for the applicant to get the details of the KPSC KAS Exam 2020. For instant updates, visit our official site recruitment.guru and subscribe with our notifications. Kindly share your valuable comment with us. We will rever you asap.