MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Admit Card 2019 – Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has released the MAHADISCOM Admit Card for the post of 2000 Upkendra Sahayak(Sub Station). Candidates who are eligible to take down the exam can download the hall ticket from 19th August 2019 onwards. Hence, the admit card can be downloaded from the direct link given below. The date for Online examination has been scheduled for 25th August 2019. MAHADISCOM exam date, exam center, center code, and other details are clearly mentioned in the MAHADISCOM Hall Ticket 2019.
MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Admit Card
Candidates who have submitted the application can download the MAHADISCOM Admit Card from the below segment. Moreover, the admit card link will be available until 25th August 2019. All the exam appearing candidates must download the hall ticket before the MAHADISCOM Sub Station Examination. However, Aspirants are suggested to download the MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Admit Card by providing the needed particulars in it.
MAHADISCOM Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
|Name of the Exam||MAHADISCOM Recruitment Exam|
|Exam Date||25th August 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||19th August 2019|
Required Information to Check-in MAHADISCOM Admit Card 2019
The admit card contains the details of the Candidate and the examination. Hence, the hall ticket has been released on its official portal. Aspirants must download the MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Admit Card to take down the examination. Get clear details about the exam from the call letter. Enter the application number and the password to download the admit card.
- Name of the Applicant.
- Exam Date, Time & Centre.
- Post Applied for.
- Application or Registration Number
- Father Name and
- Important Instructions.
MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Exam 2019
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has announced the exam date on 25th August 2019. Hence, Aspirants should download the hall ticket to participate in the examination. Moreover, Participants can download the admit card from the below segment. Follow all the general instructions printed on the admit card. Let all the applicants can download the syllabus and previous paper pdf from the official website. Get the MAHADISCOM Exam Pattern from the upcoming section.
MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Exam Pattern 2019:
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes.
- No of Questions: 90 questions.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will hold multiple-choice questions.
- Question Paper Language: Marathi and English.
- Mark Deduction: 1/4th of Mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Needed Things to download MAHADISCOM Admit Card 2019
Participants of MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak exam must carry any of the government id proof. If there is any query while downloading the admit card, candidates can contact the officials by the helpline number given in the admit card page.
- College ID
- Driving License
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Employee ID
- The photograph on any ID Proof declared by the State or Central Government
- Any Authorised ID Proof Announced by Gazetted Officer
How to Download MAHADISCOM Hall Ticket 2019-20?
- Click on “MAHADISCOM Admit Card” link.
- Enter the Login details.
- Fill the Captcha appeared in the image.
- Log in to get the admit card.
- An Admit Card page will be available on the screen.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Click on to the download option and download the admit card.
- Take a print out and carry for the Interview.
MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Admit Card – Important Links
|MAHADISCOM Admit Card||Download|
|Official Website||Click Here|