MLSU Admit Card – The Mohanlal Sukhadia University is responsible for MLSU Admit Card details. The candidate who had already applied for the MLSU Exam is only eligible to download the Admit Card details from the University. It would be a useful document for the students who are writing MLSU Exams in 2020. Students can download the MLSU Hall Ticket details from the official site @ mlsu.ac.in by clicking the below-given link.
MLSU Admit Card 2020 – Overview
The Mohanlal Sukhadia University conducts the MLSU exam every year for various semesters. The MLSU Board will release the Admit Card in July 2020, and the examination will happen in July 2020 (Tentatively). Therefore students must know the complete details about the exam & Admit Card Details. To get a Clear view about the exam, candidates must visit the official site of MLSU.
Check Now – MLSU Exam Time Table
|Name of the Board||Mohanlal Sukhadia University|
|Exam Type||University Exam|
|Name of the Exam||BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com Annual Exams 2020|
|Date of the Exam||Available on Admit Card|
|Admit Card Card Date||July 2020|
The Extensive Details of MLSU Admit Card (or) Exam Hall Ticket
The MLSU Call Letter contains all vital details about the students. The below given are a few general details that should be available on your MLSU Exam Hall Ticket.
- Student Name
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the exam
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents to be Carried Along with New MLSU Exam Admit Card
As per the Update from the MLSU Board, candidates need to carry their Admit Card, along with one Original Government ID Proof. It avoids duplication before writing the exam. The candidate who failed to bring the Government Proof along with their Latest MLSU Hall Ticket will not be allowed to enter into the exam hall.
- Aadhar Card
- Voters ID
- Driving License
- College/School Identity Card
- Pan Card
Steps to get New MLSU Exam Admit Card 2020
To Download Latest MLSU Hall Ticket, Students need to provide their registration number along with their Date of Birth. Follow the provided below steps to download your MLSU Exam Call Letter.
- Click the MLSU Hall Ticket link from the links provided below.
- Find the Admit Card with a released date.
- Open the link and fill the required details.
- Give the necessity details appearing on the screen
- Verify the entered details appeared on the screen.
- After ensuring the information, Submit the MLSU Hall Ticket.
- Finally, download your MLSU Hall Ticket
- Take a print out of the admit card and carry it for the MLSU Examination.
MLSU Examination is conducted by the board every year, based on the capability students get placed for various courses. The exam mode is a written exam, so the students need to reach the exam center on or before 30 mins, it will give them to complete the verification process. The Admit Card will be available at the below links section when it has released on the MLSU Board. Visit this page daily to download the MLSU Hall Ticket before the exam.
Important links to download MLSU Admit Card
|MLSU Semester Exam Admit Card||Download Here|
|MLSU Annual Exam Admit Card||Download Here|
|MLSU Practical Exam Admit Card||Download Here|
|MLSU Supplementary Exam Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MLSU Result – The MLSU result will be updated on our official Webpage when it has confirmed from the MLSU Board. Visit recruitment.guru daily basis to get the complete updates about the Government Exams.
Today Search Trends