MP PMT Admit Card 2017 released. Candidates who are going to appear for the Pre-Medical Test can download the entry card here. Hence, go through the following sections of this article and know How to download MP Vyapam PMT Hall Ticket 2017.
MP PMT Admit Card 2017
Are you searching for MPPEB Pre Medical Test Admit Card 2017? You are at the right place. Recently Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board had announced its notification for conducting PMT exam. A Large number of candidates who were seeking admissions for medical courses such as MBBS, B.Pharm, B.Sc Nursing, and BDS have applied for this MP Vyapam Pre-Medical Test. So, those who have applied successfully for the Pre-Medical Test and looking for MP Vyapam PMT Hall Ticket 2017 can get complete information here. Since the examination date was announced, Aspirants may get their Madhya Pradesh PMT Admit Card 2017 by following the steps given below in our recruitment.guru site.
MP PMT is also known as Madhya Pradesh Pre-medical Test. It is the main entrance test conducted by the MP Vyapam in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The examination is organized every year for getting the admission to professional medical courses in the various medical colleges of the state. So, those who wish to do medical course have applied for the MPPEB Pre Medical Test 2017. For those people, we are providing the direct link to download MP PMT Entrance Exam Hall Ticket.
Download Madhya Pradesh Pre Medical Test Hall Ticket
Below we have given MP Vyapam PMT Exam Pattern for the reference. Competitors need to work more, and our suggestion is to practice more MPPEB Pre Medical Test Previous Papers that are available on our site. So, make a schedule and concentrate more on difficult topics. Read the instructions mentioned in the Madhya Pradesh Pre Medical Test Hall Ticket carefully. After downloading the entry card, make sure the details are correct. If in case you found any incorrect information published on it, then immediately contact official members. You should carry all relevant documents along with MP PMT Admit Card for attending the exam.
MPPEB Pre Medical Test Admit Card 2017 – www.vyapam.nic.in
|MP PMT Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the exam||Pre-Medical Test|
|Level of the Test||State Level test|
|Vyapam PMT Exam Date||July 2017|
|Admit Card release date||2nd week of May 2017|
MPPEB PMT 2017 Exam Pattern
- The MPPEB Pre-Medical Test consists of two papers namely Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 is from Physics and Chemistry. Whereas Paper 2 questions are from Biology.
- Both the papers comprise of objective type questions.
- The medium of instruction for this exam is English.
- MP PMT Exam will be organized in a time duration of 3 hours.
- There is no negative marking for this MP Vyapam Pre-Medical exam.
MP Vyapam PMT Hall Ticket Release date
The officials of MP Professional Examination Board have scheduled the Pre-Medical Entrance exam in the month of July 2017. MP PMT Admit card 2017 is available to download on the official site, i.e., www.vyapam.nic.in. Usually, the board will release the entry cards 15 days before the exam. So, you can download the MP Vyapam PMT Hall Ticket from 2nd week of May 2017 to the day before the exam. Remember, you are not permitted to enter the examination center if you forgot to bring the Madhya Pradesh PMT Entry Card. So, bring the required photo ID along with your Hall Ticket to write the exam.
How to Download Madhya Pradesh PMT Admit Card 2017
- Firstly, visit the official website of MPPEB, i.e., www.vyapam.nic.in or go through the below link.
- Search for Admit Card Section that was available on the top of the home page.
- Click on the MP Vyapam PMT Hall Ticket link.
- Now, enter the login credentials such as registration number, date of birth, etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Your MP PMT Admit Card 2017 will display on the screen.
- The Madhya Pradesh Pre-Medical Test Hall Ticket consists of your name, registration number, exam date, examination center, etc.
- Finally, take a printout of it and carry to the examination center.