MP PPT Admit Card 2018: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released the Hall Ticket for Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test 2018 on 10th April 2018. Candidates who wish to join Diploma course in Madhya Pradesh can take this test. Therefore, interested candidates can apply before 4th April 2018. Since, the Exam will be held on 15th April 2018. Applicants can download the MP PPT Admit Card now. However, candidates can go through the page to know more details about Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern. Hence, check carefully all the details of the MP Pre Polytechnic Exam and Download MP PPT Admit Card 2018 from the direct link given below.
MP PPT Admit Card 2018 Details
Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Entrance Test 2018
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board – MPPEB
|Starting Date to apply||12th March 2018|
|Last Date to apply||4th April 2018|
|MP PPT Exam Date||15th April 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||10th April 2018|
10th Pass with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
|Exam Pattern||Exam Centers|
|MP PPT Mock Test||Click Here|
The MP PPT Exam will be in both Hindi and English. There will be a total of 150 questions with 50 questions in each subject. A total of 2 hours will be given as exam duration. Candidates can check the application fee details from the above table. For candidates who belong to the reserved category, will get concession in application fees. Also, seats will be reserved for such candidates along with physically handicapped, children of army personnel, etc., Therefore, go through the official notification for more details on MP PPT 2018. Applicants can also go through the below sections for more information on documents that need to be carried for the counselling of seats.
How to download MP PPT Admit Card?
- First go to the MP PPT official website – peb.mp.gov.in.
- In the home page click on Admit Card tab.
- It redirects you to a new page.
- Find the Pre Polytechnic Test – 2018 link.
- Click on the link, it redirects you to a new page.
- Give your application number and date of birth.
- Your MP PPT Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download Admit Card to the computer.
- Take a printout of the Admit card.
What are the documents required for counselling?
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate.
- MP PPT 2018 Admit Card & Rank Card.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (for category candidates).
- PWD certificate (for physically handicapped candidates).
- ID Proof.
- Passport size photograph.
Download MP PPT Admit Card 2018 – Click Here