MP PPT Admit Card 2020 – The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is responsible for MP PPT Hall Ticket. The applicants who are appearing for the Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test must carry Bihar MP PPT Admit Card 2020. It would be an essential document for the applicants to write the exam. No applicants allowed to appear for the examination without Madhya Pradesh PPT Admit Card. Hence the MPPEB Board is planning to conduct the exam in July 2020, and the Admit Card will release in July 2020. Reading our complete article will help the students to get detailed information about the MP PPT Exam Date, Exam Centre, Admit Card download procedure, etc.
MP PPT Admit Card & Exam – Overview
The MPPEB Board will release the MP PPT Admit Card online only for the successfully registered candidates. The direct link of the Madhya Pradesh Polytechnic Hall Ticket given below. By providing valid credentials and following our download steps, applicants can get their latest Call letter from the official site. It is the applicant’s responsibility to download the Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test Admit Card before the exam date.
|Board Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination|
|Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test|
|MP PPT Exam Date||July 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 2020|
Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test
The MP PPT Exam will be in both Hindi and English. There will be a total of 150 questions with 50 questions in each subject. A total of 2 hours will give as exam duration. Candidates can check the application fee details from the above table. For candidates who belong to the reserved category, will get concession in application fees. Also, seats will reserve for such candidates along with physically handicapped, children of army personnel, etc., Therefore, go through the official notification for more details on MP PPT 2020.
Essential Details on Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test Admit Card
The MP Pre Polytechnic Exam Call Letter contains all vital details about the students and the examination. So the applicants need to check and ensure the listed information presented on their MP PPT Hall Ticket. For any corrections and issues related to Madhya Pradesh PPT Call Letter, applicants need to contact the official support and the issue resolved before the exam date.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents along with MP PPT Call Letter
The MPPEB board has one announcement that all the examiners must carry the original Government ID proof issued by the Govt of India. It is for the verification process and doorstep to avoid duplication. So candidates are suggested to take the ID proof along with the latest MP PPT Admit Card 2020.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Instructions of Madya Pradesh PPT Exam
- The board will release the Admit Card online @www.peb.mp.gov.in
- Applicants need to download and carry the precise copy of the MP PPT Admit Card.
- For corrections and queries, applicants need to reach out to official support.
- Don’t make any changes to Polytechnic Pre Test Hall Ticket.
- Applicants should reach the exam venue 30 mins before the exam time.
- Electronic gadgets strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Applicants need to carry govt id proof along with their Hall ticket.
What are the documents required for counselling?
- 10th Mark Sheet.
- MP PPT 2020 Admit Card & Rank Card.
- Domicile Certificate.
- PWD certificate (for physically disabled candidates).
- ID Proof.
- Passport size photograph.
How to download MP PPT Admit Card?
To download the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Hall Ticket, Students need to provide their application number along with their Password. Follow the provided below steps to download your Admit Card.
- Reach the direct link section and Click on “MP PPT Admit Card Link.”
- Now, Enter the Application Number and the Password on the home page.
- After that, Enter the Captcha Image on the same page.
- Log in to get the Madha Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Hall Ticket.
- Enter the valid and needed information on the admit card page.
- Check to the entered details on MP PPT Exam Call Letter.
- Finally, Click on the Submit Button to download the hall ticket.
- Download the admit card after submitting it.
- Take a print out of the hall ticket and carry it for the examination.
|MP PPT Exam Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
We hope and believe that the provided information is useful for the applied aspirants to download the MP PPT Exam Hall Ticket from the official site. Stay tuned with our [email protected] recruitment.guru for more upcoming updates.