NATA Admit Card 2019 – The Council of Architecture has released the admit card on 24th June 2019. Candidates who are applied for the July session examination can download it now. Hence, all the aspirants get the admit card by entering the Application Number and Password. The admit card will include the details of Exam Schedule and Exam center. Download NATA admit card from the below section. Drag down to get more details about NATA admit card details.
NATA Admit Card 2019
Attempt 1 admit card had released before a few days. And now, the board has released the admit card for the July session exam. An Examination Roll Number will also be generated for each candidate. Only those students who are successfully done NATA 2019 Registration can access the NATA Admit Card 2019. NATA 2019 candidates have to appear at the examination center with a printed hard copy of the Admit Card along with one original photo identity card
NATA Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Board||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Name of the Exam||NATA Attempt 2 Exam|
|Exam Date||07th July 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||24th June 2019|
Required things to Check-in NATA Attempt 2 Admit Card
Attempt 2 exam Admit Card has been released on 24th June 2019. Moreover, Candidates start downloading the admit card by following the steps to download NATA Admit Card 2019. Hence, all the details regarding admit card have been listed out. Find each and every mandatory detail mentioned in the admit card. Fill all the mentioned particulars to print the valid NATA Admit Card.
- Name of the Applicant.
- Exam Date, Time & Centre.
- Post Applied for.
- Application or Registration Number
- Father Name and
- Important Instructions.
NATA Attempt 2 Exam 2019
National Aptitude Test in Architecture has declared the date of Attempt 2 exam on 07th July 2019. Moreover, Aspirants who are eligible to write the examination now can get the admit card. Appear for the exam at the mentioned time in the admit card. Get some more instructions about the NATA Exam in this section.
- Candidates have to appear for the exam on or before 8.30am. Candidates will not be allowed for the exam after 8.30 am.
- Biometric and Photograph of the candidate will be taken at the exam center for verification.
- Enactment candidates will be disqualified and the case will be filed against on a candidate.
- Candidates have to leave the examination hall after the completion of exam duration.
- Candidates have to sign the booklet filled by them.
- The signature should be the same as in the application form.
- In the drawing booklet, Candidate’s name should be mentioned in Block Letters and fill the exam center, Center code should be written in the respective places.
Things to be Carried for the NATA Exam:
- Ballpoint pen(Blue/ Black)
- Valid proof
- Colour Pencil
Required things to Download NATA Admit Card 2019
Download NATA Hall Ticket from the below table. Check and download the admit card. If candidates found any error in the admit card contact the officials to change that. The Official detail has been given below. So, contact to the respective address or the Telephone number given. Carry the valid Identity Card along with the Admit Card for the exam.
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Any Valid ID Proof Issued By Gazetted Officer
- Bank Passbook
Address to contact Admit Card Correction:
Council of Architecture,
India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, 1st Floor,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 India
How to Download NATA Hall Ticket 2019-20?
- Click on “NATA Admit Card” Link.
- Enter the Application Number and password
- Now Login to get the admit card.
- An Admit Card page will be available on the screen.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Click on to the download option and download the admit card.
- Take a print out and carry for the exam.
Direct Links to download NATA Call Letter 2019
|NATA Admit Card||Download|
|Official Website||Click Here|