OSCB Bank Admit Card | Download Banking Assistant Admit Card @rcsodisha.nic.in – The higher officials of Odisha State Corporation Bank released the notifications for Assistant Manager & Others for the 786 vacancies. Many of the bank job seekers at Odisha state applied for the recruitment. Now the board is planning to conduct the OSCB Assistant Manager & Others Exam in September 2020. To write the exam applicants need to hold the OSCB Exam Hall Ticket before the exam date. Hence read our complete article to get the more details OSCB Bank Admit Card, Exam Date, etc.
The applied aspirants can easily download the OSCB Bank admit card from the official site through our direct link. It would be an essential document to appear for the Odisha State Corporation Bank Exam 2020. The board has not released the Admit Card yet. Hence the Odisha State Corporation Bank Call Letter link will work, only when the board release the admit card on its official site.
|Board Name||Odisha State Corporation Bank|
|Examination Name||Banking Assistant Grade Assistant Manager Grade 2, 2 & System Manager|
|Examination Date||October 2020|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
|Admit Card Date||October 2020|
Information Displayed on OSCB Exam Call Letter
The OSCB Exam Call Letter contains all required details about the students and the examination. So the applicants need to check and ensure the listed information presented on their new OSCB Hall Ticket without corrections.
- Student Name
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the exam
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents Along with OSCB Exam Hall Ticket
As per the govt update, the candidates need to carry their Admit Card, along with any of the Original ID Proof issued by the Odisha Government. It avoids duplication before entering the exam hall. The candidates who failed to bring will not be allowed to write an exam.
- Aadhar Card
- Voters ID
- Driving License
- College/School Identity Card
- Pan Card
Key Facts of OSCB Exam & Hall Ticket
- The OSCB Admit Card is available only online. By providing the required detail, the applicant can download from the official website
- After downloading the Latest OSCB Exam Call Letter, don’t make any changes such as laminating, modifying, etc
- Electronic devices strictly prohibited inside the exam hall
- Applicants should reach the exam venue before 30 minutes of the exam time to complete the verification process on time
- For changes or errors, applicants need to contact the official support
Odisha State Cooperative Bank Ltd.,
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Marg,
Bhubaneswar – 751 001
Contact No.: 0674-2510528
Email: [email protected]
Steps to Download OSCB Bank Hall Ticket 2020
To Download Latest OSCB Hall Ticket, Students need to provide their registration number along with their Date of Birth. Follow the provided below steps to download your OSCB Exam Call Letter.
- Click the OSCB Hall Ticket link from the links provided below
- Find the Admit Card with a released date
- Open the link and fill the required details
- Give the necessity details appearing on the screen
- Verify the entered details appeared on the screen
- After ensuring the information, Submit the OSCB Admit Card
- Finally, download your OSCB Hall Ticket
- Take a print out of the admit card and carry it for the Bank Examination
Essential links for OSCB Exam Admit Card 2020
|OSCB Admit Card||Click Here|
|OSCB Syllabus||Download Here|
|OSCB Previous Year Papers||Download Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
#1) When the OSCB board will release Assistant Manager Hall Ticket?
A recent OSCB Board update says that Odisha Assistant Manager Admit Card released in October 2020.
#2) How to download Odisha State Corporation Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card?
A complete step guide available on our page. By following it, applicants can easily download the Admit Card from the official site.
#3) What are the documents required along with Admit Card for the OSCB exam?
To take down the Odisha State Corporation Bank Exam, applicants need to carry any one of the original govt id proof along with their exam hall ticket.
#4) Why Govt ID Proof required for OSCB Exam?
- It avoids duplications at the doorstep
- The verification process become more comfortable
You May Require this,
|Board Name||Post Name||Apply Online Link||Last Date|
|Border Security Force||167 – Group ‘A’ Posts – Air Wing, Pilot & Others||BSF Recruitment||[12-12-2020]|
|Securities and Exchange Board of India||147 – Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)||SEBI Recruitment||[31-10-2020]|
|Office of the Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India||389 – Statistical Investigator, Assistant Director & Others||Census of India Recruitment||[15-10-2020]|
|State Bank of India||92 – Specialist Officer||SBI Recruitment||[08-10-2020]|