PPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2017 is available here to download. Punjab Public Service Commission has scheduled the written test on 07/05/2017. Hence, go through the following sections of this article to know How to download Punjab PSC Computer Science Lecturer Hall Ticket for Computer Stream.
PPSC CSE Lecturer Admit Card 2017
Are you searching for PPSC Lecturer Admit Card? You’re at the right place. Recently Public Service Commission of Punjab (PPSC) had announced its recruitment notification for filling Lecturer vacancies in various departments such as Architecture, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology and Electrical Engineering. In that, the board has scheduled PPSC Computer Science Lecturer Exam on 7th May 2017.
Hence, the board is about to release the call letter through its official website, i.e., www.ppsc.gov.in. For the user convenience, we have provided the direct link to download the PPSC CSE Lecturer Admit Card. With this, you can get your call letter in a single click and also know your Examination center, timings, exam date, etc.
Candidates must download the admit card in online only. Because the board will not send them in a post. The PPSC Lecturer Computer Engineering Hall Ticket is an important document to attend the exam. Without admit card, you are not allowed to write the exam. So, download the PPSC Computer Science Lecturer Admit Card 2017 and carry it to the exam center.
Download Punjab PSC Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017
Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala is soon going to upload the Punjab PSC Computer Science Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017 on their official website. As per the data, a large number of aspirants who were looking for Teaching Jobs have applied for these Lecturer posts. Now, those people will be in a hurry to download their PPSC CSE Lecturer Admit Card. Whenever the officials release the official link, we will update the same on this page. So, visit our site regularly to get the download link for Punjab PSC Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017.
PPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2017 – www.ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Lecturer Computer Engineering Hall Ticket
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Lecturer (Computer Stream)|
|No of vacancies||34 posts|
|Level of the Test||State Level test|
|PPSC Lecturer Exam Date||07/05/2017|
|Admit Card release date||10 – 15 days before the exam|
PPSC Computer Science Lecturer Exam Pattern
- The PPSC Computer Science Lecturer Exam will be organized in a time duration of 2 hours for a total of 300 marks.
- The question paper consists of 2 Sections namely Section-A and Section-B.
- Section A questions are from General Studies and Section C questions are from the stream chosen, i.e., Computer Science Engineering.
- Section A consists of 30 questions for a total of 90 marks.
- Section B comprises of 70 questions for a total of 210 marks.
- For both the sections, each question carries 3 marks.
- There is no negative marking for this PPSC Lecturer exam.
For shortlisted candidates of written test, Punjab Public Service Commission will conduct the interview for a total of 40 marks. So, stay tuned with our recruitment.guru site for more details about PPSC CSE Lecturer Recruitment 2017.
PPSC Lecturer Admit Card Release Date
Punjab PSC is going to conduct the Lecturer exam on 7th May 2017. Since the exam date was announced, it’s time to download your admit card. PPSC Lecturer Admit card 2017 is available to download on the official site, i.e., www.ppsc.gov.in. Usually, the board will release the entry cards 10 to 15 days before the exam. So, you can download the PPSC Computer Engineering Lecturer Admit Card 2017 up to 6th May 2017. Remember, you are not permitted to enter the examination center if you forgot to bring the PPSC Lecturer Exam hall ticket. So, bring the required photo ID along with your Punjab PSC Lecturer Entry Card.
Steps to Download PPSC Computer Science Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017
- Firstly, visit the official website of PPSC, i.e., www.ppsc.gov.in or go through the below link.
- Search for Admit Card Section that was available on the right side of the home page.
- Click on the PPSC Lecturer Hall Ticket link.
- Enter your login credentials such as registration number and date of birth.
- Now, Click on submit button.
- Your PPSC Computer Science Lecturer Admit Card 2017 will display on the screen.
- The PPSC CSE Lecturer Hall Ticket consists of your name, registration number, exam date, examination center, etc.
- Finally, take a printout of it and carry to the examination center.