- 1 SBI SME Admit Card 2017 (Release Soon)
- 1.1 SBI Special Management Executive Hall Ticket 2017 @ sbi.co.in
- 1.2 SBI Special Management Executive Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Important Documents to Carry for SBI SME (MMGS )Exam
SBI SME Admit Card 2017 will issue by the State Bank Of India. Applicants of Special Management Executive Posts download the SBI Special Management Executive Hall Ticket 2017 @ sbi.co.in. Interested candidates can also download the SBI SME MMGS II, III Call letter 2017. While going through this article, you can also check the SME exam date, time and venue.
SBI SME Admit Card 2017 (Release Soon)
Candidates must download the State Bank of India SME Hall Ticket 2017 as early as possible to attend the exam. The SBI Officials are planning to conduct the SME exam on 18th June 2017. For that, it’s released SBI SME (MMGS) Admit Card 2017. Earlier the Bank Officials updated a notification for recruiting the candidates for its organization. The advertisement refers to the vacancies of Special Management Executives MMGS II, III. The Board received the applications forms to fill 554 vacancies. So individuals who applied for the notification should attend the exam on 18th June along with the SBI SME Admit Card 2017.
SBI Special Management Executive Hall Ticket 2017 @ sbi.co.in
|Name of the Board||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Posts||Special Management Executive MMGS II, III Posts|
|Number of vacancies||554 Posts|
|Closing date of Application||18th May 2017|
|Exam Date||18th June 2017|
|SBI SME Admit Card Release date||6th June 2017 (Tentatively)|
|Official Website||sbi.co.in/ www.onlinesbi.com|
SBI Special Management Executive Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Name of Test||Questions||Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|2||Data Interpretation & Analysis||50||50|
|Descriptive Test||50 (marks)||75 Minutes|
- The question paper is of the objective type online test.
- The descriptive test will also be held through online mode
- The duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
- The candidates should obtain minimum cutoff marks as decided by the bank to qualify in the exam.
(Check: SBI SME Syllabus)
Important Documents to Carry for SBI SME (MMGS )Exam
In the below mentioned identifies the candidate must have at least on the document for security checking purpose at the exam center.
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
(Must Watch: SBI SME previous papers)
How to Download SBI SME Admit Card 2017 Online?
- At first, visit the official website of State Bank of India i.e., sbi.co.in.
- The home page of SBI will appear.
- Search for the SBI SME Admit card 2017.
- Click on the corresponding link.
- Next, enter the details like registration number, password, date of birth details.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- Now, the State Bank Of India SME Exam Hall ticket will display on computer screen.
- Download the call letter.
- Finally, take the printout of SBI Special Management Executive Call letter and carry during the exam.
Release Date of Sate Bank of India Special Management Executive Admit card 2017
SBI SME (MMGS) Hall Ticket 2017 will release in the first week of June 2017. After the release of hall ticket at the official website sbi.co.in. You can also collect the SBI SME Hall ticket from here. To get the Special Management Executive Call letter candidates need to enter the registration number and other required details.