TNEB Departmental Exam Hall Ticket 2020 | Available @tnebltd.gov.in – The Tamilnadu Electricity board conducting various exams every year. Now the board has released the recruitment for Departmental Test. Therefore the candidates who had applied for the TNEB Department Exam under the Advt No: 01/2020, can download the TNEB Admit Card from this page. Hence the applied aspirants will get the direct link of TNEB Department Exam Admit Card from here.
TNEB Departmental Exam Hall Ticket 2020 – Overview
The Tamilnadu Electricity Board has planned to conduct the Departmental Test in June 2020 and the Admit Card will be released tentatively on June 2020. So the applied aspirants need to download the TNEB Department Test Hall Ticket before the last date ends. Only the applied candidates are eligible to download the TANGDECO Departmental Test Hall Ticket from the official website. For the applicant reference, the below-given table is covered with details of the exam.
|Name of the Board||Tamilnadu Electricity Board (TNEB)|
|Exam Name||Departmental Test|
|Date of the Exam||June 2020|
|Hall Ticket Card Date||June 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
Important Details on TNEB Department Exam Admit Card
The TNEB Department Test Hall Ticket contains all vital details about the students. Below are a few general details given that should be available on your TNEB Departmental Hall Ticket. Students need to ensure below given details below should be presented on their Admit card.
- Student Name
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the exam
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Important Documents to be Carried Along with TNEB Departmental Exam Hall Ticket
As per the Update from the TNEB Board, candidates need to carry their Hall Ticket, along with one Original Government ID Proof. It avoids duplication before writing the exam. The candidate who failed to carry the Government Proof along with their TNEB Departmental Test Hall Ticket, will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Aadhar Card
- Voters ID
- Driving License
- College/School Identity Card
- Pan Card
Steps to get Tangedco Department Test Admit Card 2020
To Download TNEB Departmental Exam Hall Ticket, Students need to provide the required details appeared on the screen. Follow the provided below steps to download your Admit Card.
- Click the Hall Ticket link from the important links provided below.
- Find the Admit Card with a released date.
- Open the link and fill the required details.
- Give the required details appearing on the screen
- Verify the entered details appeared on the screen.
- After the clear glance Submit the Department Test Hall Ticket.
- Finally, download your Departmental Exam Hall Ticket
- Take a print out of the admit card and carry it for the Examination.
Important Links of TNEB Department Exam
|TNEB Department Exam Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|