TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018: JNTU, Hyderabad has released the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University will be conducting the Entrance Test for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical admissions. The exam will be held from 2nd May to 7th May 2018. Therefore, the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket will be released between 20th April to 1st May 2018. Hence, mark your calendar and start downloading your admit card. Apply and get admissions into professional courses in various institutes in various fields. Also, go through the table below for TS EAMCET Previous Papers, Syllabus, Exam Pattern. Take our EAMCET Mock Test and prepare well for the upcoming Entrance Exam.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018
Telangana State Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test
TS EAMCET 2018
|Starting Date to apply||27th February 2018|
|Last Date to apply||4th April 2018|
|TS EAMCET Exam Date||2nd May to 7th May 2018|
|TS EAMCET Admit Card release date||20th April to 1st May 2018|
|TS EAMCET Result||Last week of May 2018|
|Engineering||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Agriculture||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Both Streams||Rs. 800||Rs. 1600|
|TS EAMCET Syllabus||TS EAMCET Previous Papers|
|TS EAMCET Mock Test||TS EAMCET Cut Off Marks|
TSCHE has released the dates of TS EAMCET Exam 2018. Candidates planning to join professional courses such as Engineering or Medical can apply here. Get eligibility details, syllabus, exam dates. Download the Admit Card for TS EAMCET 2018. Important Dates of TS EAMCET is also given here. The exam details and Previous Papers are also provided in our website. Candidates can practice our TS EAMCET Mock Test. They are created by referring previous year question papers and expert consultation.
Download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018 – Click Here
How to Download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018?
- At first, visit the Official Site of Telangana state Council of Higher Education, i.e., eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Now, the Home Page will be available.
- Now, search for TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017.
- The link will appear on the screen.
- Enter the Registered number & password
- Now, click on the submit button.
- Then, a hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download the Hall Ticket
- Finally, save or take a print out for future use.
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern
|Examination||Subjects||Total Question||Duration of Exam|
Exam Pattern for Medical
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective type||Botany||40||40||3 hours|
Documents Required during Counselling and Seat Allotment
- TS EAMCET 2018 Score Card
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (If applicable)
- PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Salary certificate
- Filled online application form
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
- Hall ticket of qualifying exam
- Admit card of 12th or equivalent
- Birth certificate
- Qualifying Exam Marks card
- ID Proof