- 1 TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Admit Card 2017 (Release Soon)
- 1.1 Telangana Deputy Surveyor Hall Ticket 2017 @ www.tspsc.gov.in
- 1.2 Telangana State PSC Deputy Surveyor Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Details Available on TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Hall Ticket 2017
TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Admit Card 2017 is about to release soon. Candidates to appear for the exam download the Telangana Revenue Dept Hall Ticket 2017 here. Interested aspirants can also get the TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Hall Ticket 2017 from the official website www.tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Admit Card 2017 (Release Soon)
Are you searching for the TSPSC Revenue Dept Hall ticket 2017? Then you are at the right destination. The Telangana State Public Service Commission released the Deputy Surveyor exam admit card 2017 at the official website www.tspsc.gov.in. So, candidates download the Telangana State Dy Surveyor Hall Ticket 2017 before the link expires. Individuals are not allowed to appear for the exam without the hall ticket. Check the exam date and time available on the hall ticket
Telangana State Public Service Commission had published a notification for Deputy Surveyor Jobs. An enormous number of candidates interested in Telangana Government Jobs had applied for the Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017. The Board also received the application forms to fill 273 vacancies. In order to select brilliant and hard working aspirants for its organization, the Board is conducting the written exam for all the applicants. So, collect the TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Admit Card 2017 from the below attached link.
Telangana Deputy Surveyor Hall Ticket 2017 @ www.tspsc.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Deputy Surveyor Posts|
|Number of vacancies||273 Posts|
|Application Last Date||24th June 2017|
|Exam Date||20th August 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||will update soon|
Telangana State PSC Deputy Surveyor Exam Pattern
|Paper||Name of the Subject||No. Of Questions||Duration of the Exam (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|1.||General Knowledge & Civil (I.T.I Trade)||150 (General Knowledge 75 + Civil (I.T.I Trade) 75)||150||150|
Exam applicants check the TS PSC Revenue Department Deputy Surveyor exam scheme given here. The exam pattern helps the candidates to know the topics covered in the exam. Aspirants check the subjectwise topics that are covered in the exam. Participants prepare for the exam according to the more weightage marks first. Check the Telangana Deputy Surveyor Syllabus on our page recruitment.guru.
Details Available on TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Hall Ticket 2017
- Candidates Name
- Roll Number
- Exam centre
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Date of the exam
- Exam Time
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate
- Instructions to be followed during the exam
How to Download TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Admit Card 2017?
- At first, visit the official website Telangana State Public Service Commission i.e., www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Search for the TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Admit Card 2017 download link.
- Once you find the link, then click on it.
- You can enter into another page and fill your details like registration Number and Password.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your Telangana Revenue Department Admit Card 2017 will be generated on the screen.
- Download Telangana Public Service Commission Dy Surveyor Hall Ticket on your desktop.
- Take print out the Telangana Deputy Surveyor Admit card 2017 and carry it during the exam.
TS PSC Deputy Surveyor Hall Ticket Release Date – www.tspsc.gov.in.
After completing the application process of TSPSC Revenue Department Recruitment 2017, applicants are searching for the Admit Card. We advise the applicants stop searching all the sites for the Telangana Deputy Surveyor Hall Ticket 2017. Because we will update the direct link of TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Admit Card 2017 on this page. Mostly the Board officials will release call letter 10 days before the exam date. So, Keep visiting our site recruitment.guru for the latest updates on Dy Surveyor exam. After downloading the admit card, aspirants check the exam time and time, center available on it.