UCEED Admit Card 2020 Declared – The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay has announced the exam date for the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design on 27th December 2019. Hence, all the candidates who are eligible to take down the examination can now download the admit card. Likewise, Aspirants who want to get the admission in Bachelor of Design (B.Des) courses in IIT Bombay, IIITDM Jabalpur and IIT Guwahati must participate in this examination. The University decides to conduct the exam on 18th January 2020.
UCEED Admit Card 2020 – HighLights
|Name of the University||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay|
|Name of the Course||Bachelor of Design (B.Des)|
|Exam Category||Entrance Exam|
|UCEED Exam Date||18th January 2020|
|Admit Card Date||27th December 2019 (Available)|
UCEED Exam 2020 | Important Dates
|Admit Card Release Date||27th December 2019|
|Last Date to Rectify Admit Card||05th January 2020|
|UCEED Exam Date||18th January 2020|
|Result Date||13th March 2020|
IIT UCEED Admit Card 2020 Details
The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay has issued the admit card for the entrance examination along with some important details. Moreover, Candidates need to download it by providing login particulars as Students Email ID and Password. All should download the UCEED Exam Admit Card via Online mode only. The University will allow only one time to get your UCEED Hall Ticket 2020. So, make sure to download it without making mistakes for the first time itself. Moreover, the Institute will not allow the students to take down the examination with Invalid admit card. Find the below-mentioned details in the UCEED 2020 Admit Card and provide the details as in the original proofs.
- Student’s Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Course & Exam
- Important Guidelines for the Students
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Principal
UCEED 2020 – Exam Date
The IIT Bombay has decided to conduct the exam on 18th January 2020. Here are the syllabus topics that you have to prepare for the examination. Read all the subjects which are under the syllabus section to clear the exam with eligible scoring. The Institute has advised the candidates to get the UCEED Admit Card 2020 before the exam date. And carry it for the exam hall on or before the reporting time.
UCEED Syllabus 2020
- Observation and design sensitivity.
- Visualization and spatial ability.
- Analytical and logical reasoning.
- Environmental and social awareness.
- Design thinking and problem-solving.
- Language and creativity.
Documents needed with UCEED Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates who are going to take down the examination must carry any one of the following original identity proof to the exam hall. Though, Aspirants need to check the information which is available on the UCEED Admit Card after printing it. For the easy process, follow the step by step procedure given below for admit card download. Hence, the original identity proofs are listed here. Make a view over it and carry any one of the original document to the exam hall.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Download UCEED Admit Card 2020
- Click on the UCEED Admit Card Link.
- Enter the Login details on the home page.
- Now enter the image in the box that is available on the page.
- Log in to get the UCEED Exam Hall Ticket page.
- The Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- Fill the needed credentials into the hall ticket.
- After filling recheck the details that you have entered.
- Once done with the checking Submit the admit card.
- Finally, download the hall ticket after the submission.
- Take a photocopy of the IIT UCEED Admit Card.
- Carry for the exam and for the upcoming selection rounds.
UCEED Admit Card 2020 – Direct Links
|UCEED Hall Ticket||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination
Undergrad Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) is a selection test directed by Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. It is a national level selection test. It is a joint selection test for entrance into Bachelor of Design programs in IIT-Bombay, IIT-Guwahati and IITDM-Jabalpur. The applicant ought to have passed 10+2 in any stream from a perceived board, seeming ones too are qualified to apply, Candidates can show up for the placement test of UCEED twice and that likewise successively. UCEED is led once every year regularly in the long stretch of January by IIT Bombay. This entrance is led for the Course Bachelor of Design (B. Des or B. Plan). It is a college degree course in the field of Design, where the key angles are development and creativity. The understudies who have effectively finished their tutoring are qualified for the Bachelor of Design course.