UOK Admit Card 2020 Released – The University of Kota is responsible for UOK Hall Ticket. The candidate who had already applied for the UG(BA/BSC/BCOM Part 1,2, 3 years) & PG(MA/MSC/MCom/MBA/MCA) exams can download their Admit Card details from the below-given direct link. Therefore the board has released the Admit Card details before the exam, and the exact date will be updated soon. It would be an essential document for the aspirants who had applied for the UOK Exams.
UOK Admit Card 2020 – Overview
The University of Kota will conduct the exams for UG(BA/BSC/BCOM) & PG(MA/MSC/MCom/MBA/MCA) department every year March or April, to write the exam the board released UOK Hall ticket before the exam schedule. Now the board has postponed the UOK University Exams to upcoming months due to this COVID – 19. The board has not given the revised exam dates yet. So the applied aspirants need to visit this page frequently to get further updates related to exams.
|Name of the Board||The University of Kota (UOK)|
|Exam Type||UG (BA/BSC/BCom) & PG(MA/MSC/MCom/MBA/MCA)|
|Date of the Exam||15th July to 29th Aug 2020|
|UOK Admit Card Date||Updated Soon|
Important Details on UOK Admit Card
The University of Kota Admit Card contains all vital details about the students. Below are a few general details given that should be available on your UOK Hall Ticket. So the students need to ensure the presented details clear without any errors.
- Student Name
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the exam
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents to be Carried Along with UOK Admit Card
As per the Update from the UOK Board, candidates need to carry their Admit Card, along with one Original Government ID Proof. It avoids duplication before writing the exam. The candidate who failed to take the Government Proof along with their UOK Hall Ticket, will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Aadhar Card
- Voters ID
- Driving License
- College/School Identity Card
- Pan Card
Steps to get UOK Hall Ticket 2020
To Download the University of Kota Hall Ticket, Students need to provide required details appeared on the screen and need to follow the below steps to download their Admit Card.
- Click the UOK Hall Ticket link from the crucial links provided below.
- Find the Admit Card with a released date.
- Open the link and fill the required details.
- Give the required details appearing on the screen.
- Verify the entered details appeared on the screen.
- After the clear glance, Submit the UOK Hall Ticket.
- Finally, download your UOK Hall Ticket.
- Take a print out of the admit card and carry it for the UOK Examination.
UOK examination is conducted by the board once in a year, based on the capability students get placed for various vacancies. The exam mode is a written exam, so the students need to reach the exam centre 30 mins before the exam; it will give them to complete the verification process. Only the candidate who holds the UOK Admit Card is allowed to write their reviews.
Relevant Links of UOK Hall Ticket/Admit Card
|UOK Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The UOK Result – The UOK result will be updated on our official Webpage, once it confirmed from the UOK Board. Making the frequent visit of recruitment.guru will help the candidates to find out the complete details of Government Exams, Results, Admit Cards, Previous Paper, and Syllabus details.