UPSC Admit Card 2020 – Union Public Service Commission has released the e-admit card for the Combined Medical Services Exam on 06th October 2020. Candidates who have successfully applied for the above-said post can download the hall ticket.
Enter the login credentials in the UPSC CMS Admit Card page to download it. The Combined Medical Exam is on 22nd October 2020. Exam centres will be anywhere across India. Every aspirant must carry the hall ticket to enter the exam centre.
Though, Invigilators will not allow the candidates who failed to bring the UPSC Hall Ticket. And also they will not encourage any of the recommendations.
Get down to know the complete details of the Combined Medical Services Exam and the release date of admit card. Go through the steps given for UPSC CMS Admit Card Download 2020 and download it before the exam date.
How to Download UPSC CMS Exam Admit Card 2020?
Step 1: Click on the direct link given in the bottom of the section
Step 2: UPSC Admit Card home page will appear on the screen
Step 3: Select “By Registration ID” or “By Roll Number”
Step 4: Then the UPSC CMS Hall Ticket page will be available
Step 5: Enter the required details in it
Step 6: Check the provided information twice
Step 7: After that, click on the Submit option
Step 8: Now, download the UPSC Hall Ticket and use it for further references
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2020 | Important Dates
|Online Application Starting Date||29th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18h August 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||06th October 2020|
|CMS Exam Date||22nd October 2020|
|Answer Key Release Date||01st Week of November 2020|
|Result Date||November 2020 (Last Week)|
Details available on Union PSC Admit Card 2020
Here are some details which are available in the Union Public Service Commission CMS Hall Ticket 2020. Before downloading the admit card you have to check with the entered credentials. Make sure to enter the below-mentioned details in Union Public Service Commission Admit Card.
- Date of examination
- Roll number
- Photo identity card such as Aadhaar Card number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Venue of examination
- Candidate’s photograph
- Registration ID below the photograph
- Time Table
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2020 Instructions – Click Here
How to clarify doubts while UPSC CMS Admit Card Download?
Visit the official site of Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates who are downloading the hall ticket will face some difficulty. To avoid those difficulties, follow the instruction given below.
- Admit Card Application is best suitable on the latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Browsers
- Do not use mobile or other gadgets for downloading e-ADMIT CARD. Preferably use Windows OS on Desktop Machine
- If you are having problem in downloading e-Admit Card using suggested browsers then clear the cache and cookies of browser using browser setting. In case if you are still unable to download the e-Admit Card then please try to download the admit card using other computer machines
- If the candidate is blocked by the server in case of repetitive downloading please contact UPSC ADMINISTRATOR immediately through e-mail: – [email protected] to unblock the downloading
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020 – Download Here
UPSC CMS Exam Schedule 2020 – Check Here